1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GCI claim filed in Supreme Court

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Sibali, Mar 8, 2010.

1. Sibali

Sibali Corporal

Hey peeps

Me and GCI are now in Supreme court. I have attached the Claim Form as well.

Wish me Luck Peeps.

Attached Files:

2. Stony

Stony Sergeant

Best wishes from me! If there is any reasonable justice in the Supreme Court of Belize, you should be out of trouble some time from now.

3. Sibali

Sibali Corporal

There Should be Stony.
    I have hired the best attorney in Belize. My paper work is Good, I did ask the FPA members to verify some of my trades but to date i didn't get any help :(

4. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

I wouldn't worry about verifying trades yet. GCI is going to have to meet the filing deadline. If they don't, you'll probably get a summary judgment and then have to hunt them down to collect. If they do file against you, you'll want some verification by a forex-trained accountant if you want it to stand up in court.

Please keep us all informed of how it goes. You're establishing a wonderful precedent of what to do when brokers go completely off the deep end.

If your case goes well, there are a lot of other complaints against Belize-registered firms. Ask your lawyer to drop into the forums if he wants some more business.

5. clem699

clem699 Sergeant

I wish you get justice in the end.Just like what Pharaoh said,if you succeed you would have laid a good precedence and more people would want to do business with your lawyer.

6. Sibali

Sibali Corporal

It's not gona happen like this. We have blocked their bank accounts first with the help of FIU, so they are not going any where plus we have applied for the recovery of the funds via their bank account located in Belize.
    Well i don't know where to find a forex-trained accountant. It would help if someone help me in finding

7. Sibali

Sibali Corporal

I already have referred 3 cases to my lawyer. I will get justice, if not here, i will file a case in the country they are moving.

8. PipStar

PipStar Sergeant

There was a case against GCI in the U.S.A quite a few years ago and they were fined by the regulator and forbidden to do business in the U.S. That's when they moved offshore.

9. Stony

Stony Sergeant

That´s great! Seems there is reasonable jurisdiction in Belize. With that measure, you are halfway winning your case, I´d say!

10. Duncan Ferguson

Duncan Ferguson Recruit

FX Accountant

If you looking for an FX accountant, contact Mr. Jas Chavla of Futures Accounting in Chicago (jc@futuresaccounting.com). He is competent and understands the FX space well.