GCI fully scam company dont invest your fund ...

mukesh28786

Recruit
Hello my friends and fellow traders ,

My name is Mukesh malani today i tell you about gci trading company scam with me ...
i have invest some $ and make withdrawal after some days but that company all time told me wait wait or like you will receive your fund but not any fix date ???? then ask why not fix date that time this company manager told me this company payment system have change withdrawal method so late but some days ago i ask again about my withdrawal that time company manager told me now problem is solved so wait for 24 hours and 48 hours maximum then i wait but not anything do ......that means company fully scammer company and when client add money in this company that time solve all problem but when you make profits in this company then they cant give your profits and your money back and tell only for wait wait or like you will received your money in some days not fix date and time only wait .........means this type company fully scam with client ....Dont invest your fund in this company ..gcitrading.com Dont invest your fund in this company otherwise your money will gone ....
GCI TRADING is fully scammer company .
this company playing with client emotion and cheat with client and then last client have only one option die ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I have attached all my live chat proof which i talk with many time gci representative and my manager .
and i have many time send email all Gci company info ,financial and also manager but they cant give me reply ,,,,
means that company scam with client .....
everyone show my attachment then decied .......choice is your ....

Attachments

• upload_2016-10-3_11-22-58.png
    upload_2016-10-3_11-22-58.png
    266.2 KB · Views: 2
  • gci scam 2.png
    gci scam 2.png
    230.9 KB · Views: 2
  • gci scam 3.png
    gci scam 3.png
    239.8 KB · Views: 2
  • gci scam.png
    gci scam.png
    226.8 KB · Views: 2
  • gci scam 4.png
    gci scam 4.png
    242.8 KB · Views: 2
  • gci scam 5.png
    gci scam 5.png
    249.9 KB · Views: 2
  • gci scam 6.png
    gci scam 6.png
    247.4 KB · Views: 2
  • gci stat 5.PNG
    gci stat 5.PNG
    284.3 KB · Views: 2
  • gci stat.PNG
    gci stat.PNG
    279.4 KB · Views: 2
  • gci stat2.PNG
    gci stat2.PNG
    265.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:

My name is Mukesh malani today i tell you about gci trading company scam with me ...
i have invest some $ and make withdrawal after some days but that company all time told me wait wait or like you will receive your fund but not any fix date ???? then ask why not fix date that time this company manager told me this company payment system have change withdrawal method so late but some days ago i ask again about my withdrawal that time company manager told me now problem is solved so wait for 24 hours and 48 hours maximum then i wait but not anything do ......that means company fully scammer company and when client add money in this company that time solve all problem but when you make profits in this company then they cant give your profits and your money back and tell only for wait wait or like you will received your money in some days not fix date and time only wait .........means this type company fully scam with client ....Dont invest your fund in this company ..gcitrading.com Dont invest your fund in this company otherwise your money will gone ....
this company playing with client emotion and cheat with client and then last client have only one option die ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I have attached all my live chat proof which i talk with many time gci representative and my manager .
and i have many time send email all Gci company info ,financial and also manager but they cant give me reply ,,,,

I have two suggestions for you to follow.

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

keep us updated about the issue.

I have two suggestions for you to follow.

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

keep us updated about the issue.
give me link this thread so i send all on gci company email

hello sir,
gci company block live chat i cant talk in live chat what should i do ? i cant understand ....

Attachments

• gci live chat not working in my account.png
    gci live chat not working in my account.png
    138.7 KB · Views: 1
Back