1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GCI Scam

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Bilalsid, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Bilalsid

Bilalsid Recruit

I opened live trading account of 2000$ with Forex | CFD Trading | Commodities | Futures | MetaTrader and earned 4000$ in my account (acnt. no. 10498). After some days of trading GCI made an adjustment of -3976$ in my account saying that the trades were closed in very short time or in other words that was scalping. I was shocked knowing all this. I wrote them many emails and discussed with them on live chat but in vain. My account balance after adjustment was 1500$. I can send you all details and closed trades. They didn't tell me when I was trading but they deducted all my profit and 500$ out of my balance after many days of trading. After that I withdrawn remaining 1500$ from my account and closed my account. I didn't knew that there was any regulatory authority. Then I came to know about IFSC and wrote them all the situation but thaey didn't reply me.
    I request FPA to help me against this injustice.

2. Sibali

Sibali Corporal

Buddy you should contact me. I know how to deal with them. What i have done so far has made them crazy. FPA will do on their part. but i am dealing with them legally and soon bring them down..

BY the way. welcome to the world of Scammers!!

3. Bilalsid

Bilalsid Recruit

tell me how to deal with them ?

4. Sibali

Sibali Corporal