GCI Scam

Bilalsid

Recruit
I opened live trading account of 2000$ with Forex | CFD Trading | Commodities | Futures | MetaTrader and earned 4000$ in my account (acnt. no. 10498). After some days of trading GCI made an adjustment of -3976$ in my account saying that the trades were closed in very short time or in other words that was scalping. I was shocked knowing all this. I wrote them many emails and discussed with them on live chat but in vain. My account balance after adjustment was 1500$. I can send you all details and closed trades. They didn't tell me when I was trading but they deducted all my profit and 500$ out of my balance after many days of trading. After that I withdrawn remaining 1500$ from my account and closed my account. I didn't knew that there was any regulatory authority. Then I came to know about IFSC and wrote them all the situation but thaey didn't reply me.
I request FPA to help me against this injustice.

I opened live trading account of 2000$ with Forex | CFD Trading | Commodities | Futures | MetaTrader and earned 4000$ in my account (acnt. no. 10498). After some days of trading GCI made an adjustment of -3976$ in my account saying that the trades were closed in very short time or in other words that was scalping. I was shocked knowing all this. I wrote them many emails and discussed with them on live chat but in vain. My account balance after adjustment was 1500$. I can send you all details and closed trades. They didn't tell me when I was trading but they deducted all my profit and 500$ out of my balance after many days of trading. After that I withdrawn remaining 1500$ from my account and closed my account. I didn't knew that there was any regulatory authority. Then I came to know about IFSC and wrote them all the situation but thaey didn't reply me.
I request FPA to help me against this injustice.

Buddy you should contact me. I know how to deal with them. What i have done so far has made them crazy. FPA will do on their part. but i am dealing with them legally and soon bring them down..

BY the way. welcome to the world of Scammers!!

Back