GCI - The News is Finally out

I was wondering if this GCI was the same as the GCITrading that the FPA has a scam finding against, so I did some digging.

GCITrading.com's early domain registrations list an address at Forex-GCI.com

Forex-GCI.com's old registrations point to GlobalCap.com.

GlobalCap.com's original registration points to a Mich Vasquez of Greenwich Connecticut.

The article you link to discusses a Mitch Vazquez.

Anyone care to wager if Mich Vasquez = Mitch Vazquez and if this same guy is running GCITrading.com?

I was wondering if this GCI was the same as the GCITrading that the FPA has a scam finding against, so I did some digging.

GCITrading.com's early domain registrations list an address at Forex-GCI.com

Forex-GCI.com's old registrations point to GlobalCap.com.

GlobalCap.com's original registration points to a Mich Vasquez of Greenwich Connecticut.

The article you link to discusses a Mitch Vazquez.

Anyone care to wager if Mich Vasquez = Mitch Vazquez and if this same guy is running GCITrading.com?

Yes he is the same guy. I am directly in contact with the reporter Teri Bhul.
I just want this man behind bars.
getting my money back is not the point.

It might be worth calling the NFA and CFTC to ask about the legality of him running an offshore brokerage.

There are also some very strict regulations for US citizens who have signature authority over offshore bank accounts. I wonder if Mitch Vazquezhas filed an FBAR?

Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR)

As I understand it, these reports are not as privacy protected as tax returns. You or Teri may be able to check on this. If he did file one, the information could be very interesting. If he didn't file one, I would be very curious about whether or not that puts him in violation of the rules.

sibali i sent you an email (to sibaly@ymail.com). i've already contacted teri on my own a few months back regarding mitch vazquez.
i would also like to see this guy behind bars but after i'm getting my money back. contact me via email please so we can get this guy once and for all

Any updates from Teri Buhl on this? She's probably got more info than most people.

Might be website maintenance, might be something worse. You can get her email by running a Whois on terribuhl.com

Please don't post her email address here. I'm sure she gets enough spam already without putting it out for spambots to collect.

Back