GCI TRADING has looted all my profits

"I AM HAVING 2 TRADING A/C WITH GCI CFD6786 AND MT4 74346 I HAVE TRDED ON 02/10/2013 AND I GOT PROFIT OF $6267.57 IN CFD AND 211695.56 IN MT4 ACCOUNT...."

What was your starting account size in USD??

It was $1600 and $540
In 2 trading accounts.

In your attachment account statement, I see that you traded with 20 & 50 lot size trades which is suicidal below usd1m account....unless, of course, you have a sure-win situation on the trades.

I do hope GCI representative will come here to shed some light on your case on how you manage to turn a USD2,140 starting account on 02/10/2013, to over USD217,962 in matter of days.

I have taken the statement also and screen shots of both accounts .ii not only traded in one instrument I traded in EUR/USD,GOLD,OIL,DOW e.t.c
As I was getting profits I thought this is my day I was doing in huge lot size.
When I contacted my dealer at the end of the day when they reversed all my trades more than 200
Trades he told its technical problem and it's not real trading and price errict .
1) how can he say it is not real trading?? When I was trading in my real
Accounts
2) as a trader we can trade in spikes are not??

Your post started off with: ""I AM HAVING 2 TRADING A/C WITH GCI CFD6786 AND MT4 74346 I HAVE TRDED ON 02/10/2013 AND I GOT PROFIT OF $6267.57 IN CFD AND 211695.56 IN MT4 ACCOUNT....", and you started this thread on same day 02-10-2013 which makes me to believe that you traded one day. Is this correct?

If it is correct that you somehow managed to turn your total starting capital of USD2,140 into just over USD217,962 (a humongous 10,185%) increment in just one day trading, then I most certainly (along with, I am 101% sure, all FPA members here, and including Moderator) will be hugely interested on just how you manage to do that fantastic feat of trading.

Can you give us some details?

Please tell me what details you need ? I am ready to submits what I have? I will explain what happen on that day... I started to trade first with one lot in MT4 and CFD
For about few trades then I got profit then I slowly increase my size to 1-5
And 5-10 ,10-25, and 25-50 the more profits And it was increasing balance of my account. I got cofidence and by having huge balance they allowed me to trade bigger size and I betted more even I traded 100, 250 lots once my balance reached to $100000.because I don't know the SAME OPPORTUNITY WILL COME FOR ME NEXT DAY. So I traded like TOMORROW NEVER comes .so when I was trading with huge lot size even1 pip difference was giving me huge profits like that I started betting in OIL,DOW,GOLD,EUR/USD
IN THIS PROCESS I GOT LOSSES ALSO IN SOME TRADES EVEN IN USD / INR in few trades
I have reached put to 2400000 at some point and some trades gave me losses then it settle down to 200000 and before the GCI WAS REVERSING MY TRADES INWAS HAVING FEW OPEN POSITION OF OIL
50lots with loss of 10000 and gold, e.t.c which I attached in thread

Please tell me what details you need ? I am ready to submits what I have? I will explain what happen on that day... I started to trade first with one lot in MT4 and CFD
For about few trades then I got profit then I slowly increase my size to 1-5
And 5-10 ,10-25, and 25-50 the more profits And it was increasing balance of my account. I got cofidence and by having huge balance they allowed me to trade bigger size and I betted more even I traded 100, 250 lots once my balance reached to $100000.because I don't know the SAME OPPORTUNITY WILL COME FOR ME NEXT DAY. So I traded like TOMORROW NEVER comes .so when I was trading with huge lot size even1 pip difference was giving me huge profits like that I started betting in OIL,DOW,GOLD,EUR/USD
IN THIS PROCESS I GOT LOSSES ALSO IN SOME TRADES EVEN IN USD / INR in few trades
I have reached put to 2400000 at some point and some trades gave me losses then it settle down to 200000 and before the GCI WAS REVERSING MY TRADES INWAS HAVING FEW OPEN POSITION OF OIL
50lots with loss of 10000 and gold, e.t.c which I attached in thread

Wow! You sure took some humongous risk and extremely lucky to hit mostly winning trades

For me to make any further comments and to start thinking on the possible ways for you to recover your profits, it would help if you post your account "Detailed Statement" showing all those trades made from the beginning.

Statement screen shots

Wow! You sure took some humongous risk and extremely lucky to hit mostly winning trades

For me to make any further comments and to start thinking on the possible ways for you to recover your profits, it would help if you post your account "Detailed Statement" showing all those trades made from the beginning.

First I am thank full to all the members who are helping me by their suggestions
I am attaching the MT4 statement screen shots

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    312.3 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 3
Statement of MT4 account

Thank you for all the FPA members for giving their valuable comments

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    312.3 KB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 6
Back