GCI TRADING has looted all my profits

Looking at your trading records (but without really scrutinizing them), I notice that your trades are opened and closed in matter of seconds....some even within the same micro second.
This strongly suggest to me that you must be using some sort of EA to execute those trades because to open & to close trades within micro second would be humanely impossible to do....and I most definitely will not be able to duplicate with my much slower manual trading.

Additionally, GCI details are:

Year since: 2002
Headquarters: Anguilla, British West Indies
Company registration: GCI Financial LLC, British West Indies
Regulation: Not regulated.

Being unregulated, you will probably have a difficult time to get the money you made trading with an EA which, in all likelihood, is not not welcomed/approved by GCI (or, I would imagine, by most other brokers too).

However, you have already invited GCI representative to come here to clarify your complaint case and we will just have to wait and see their response.

Manual

Thank for reply I have made all the trades manual only
I have not used any EA. To be frank I don't know what EA is I my self opened and closed all the positions. With my hand. I normally opened position and keep sl and limit and some I opened with my mobile trade with my iPhone and some with my desktop. But once the position is opened I keep my finger on the close position option once it's comes to green (profit) I click it and close. Because I was making profit.

I am posting some of my mobile trades not only in currency but also in equity shares
I open in good qty and closed
Some in the same min some little more time. But not in all instruments only in those where movement, volatile will be their. It's my style of trading

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 4
Re-examining your trading details, I see you have made/executed more than one trade all within the same time which, I repeat, is humanly impossible and also require an extremely stable and fast server from the broker which I doubt my well regulated ECN broker can match. And GCI, being unregulated, is, in all likelihood, not an ECN but a marker maker and I seriously doubt their server would execute trades that fast.

A good example of the above in your detail statement are trades nos. 1399813, 1399814, & 1399815
All Sell trades opened at exactly the same date & time on 2013.10.02 03:37 for 8.00 lot sizes on usdinr.......trades were closed almost immediately and seconds apart on the same date 2013.10.02 and at 03:38, 03:40, & 03:41........there are also many other trades closed simultaneously at the same date & time.

Looking at these facts, I cannot help but to think you are trading with more than manual trading and I think you are not telling us all the facts of the case.

I am sure other FPA members will be along soon to give their input into your case and I would really like to hear their valuable opinion................and, of course, also from GCI's representative.

Re-examining your trading details, I see you have made/executed more than one trade all within the same time which, I repeat, is humanly impossible and also require an extremely stable and fast server from the broker which I doubt my well regulated ECN broker can match. And GCI, being unregulated, is, in all likelihood, not an ECN but a marker maker and I seriously doubt their server would execute trades that fast.
A good example of the above in your detail statement are trades nos. 1399813, 1399814, & 1399815
All Sell trades opened at exactly the same date & time on 2013.10.02 03:37 for 8.00 lot sizes on usdinr.......trades were closed almost immediately and seconds apart on the same date 2013.10.02 and at 03:38, 03:40, & 03:41........there are also many other trades closed simultaneously at the same date & time.

Looking at these facts, I cannot help but to think you are trading with more than manual trading and I think you are not telling us all the facts of the case.

I am sure other FPA members will be along soon to give their input into your case and I would really like to hear their valuable opinion................and, of course, also from GCI's representative.

Dear sir,

I ready to mail 3months of statement please give the mail I'd.once you go through I think you can Judge me better
I normally trade with desktop , mobile at a time IN GCI we can open the single trading account from two different CPS,laptops.that has saved the time. Some times I keep buy are sale entry orders from two devices and some times i keep more orders of entropy but are sell from one device
Their is nothing to hide from my side .

I wish those statements went down to the second instead of only to the minute. That would make this whole situation a lot more clear.

Today's trades

Dear sir,

I ready to mail 3months of statement please give the mail I'd.once you go through I think you can Judge me better
I normally trade with desktop , mobile at a time IN GCI we can open the single trading account from two different CPS,laptops.that has saved the time. Some times I keep buy are sale entry orders from two devices and some times i keep more orders of entropy but are sell from one device
Their is nothing to hide from my side .

Dear sir,

The trades why I have done in different instruments today in matter of min

Today's trade

Dear sir,

Please go through the trades what I have done today with different instruments
Plz check the time

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg