• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Gcitrading.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello,

Is anyone consistently making money with this broker?

Thanks

Yes, I am. I am trading in GCI from 2010. In addition, still I am trading in this broker. Because, I am a scalper. Therefore, I always prefer to use which broker has narrowest trading facilities. Though, GCI has one pip trading spreads for all major currencies. So, it's very comfortable for me to apply my scalping trading strategy in my live account. But, most important point is, this broker also allows to Hedging. So, I can avoid stop loss tools very comfortably. I never face any kind of technical problem to trade in GCI. Even, their daily market analysis is helpful to make accurate market analysis.

IMPORTANT : TO ALL RECRUITS AND TRADERS WHO SEEK THE TRUTH AND HONESTY .

TODAY IS 21th of May 2008 , I'm writing this because yesterday I've opened a buy position with Eur/Usd today I came to see this :

The rollover (daily interest ) on my Buy position on the EUR/USD is - 0.3 ,

I was shocked when I saw that , so first thing first , I contacted their LIVE help section and this is my discussion with them :

This functionality requires JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript and try again. To read the LivePerson accessibility policy, please go to the Liveperson accessibility policy page.
Chat InformationPlease wait for a site operator to respond.
Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'Admin'
Admin: Welcome to GCI Financial-Customer Support, how may I assist you?
you: hi , I have a problem with the rollover rate
you: ??
Admin: what is it?
you: I bought Eur/Usd yesterday and the daily interest (rollover ) supposed to be + 0.3 now it's negative -0.3 how come??
you:how can you help to solve this issue ?
Admin: Send an email to fxdealing@gcitrading.com
you: excuse me ??
Admin: Send an email
you: how do i know if they 'll respond .
Admin: they shall
you: I hope so
Admin: welcome

OK this is what happened today with me , I'm waiting for their email from their support I'll keep updated if they resolve my issue or not .

I attached screen shots so every body can see what I'm talking about .

Let's wait and see .

Is it alive or solved?. It’s really sad pathetic for me. Because, I am also trading in GCI. But, I never faced this kind of problem. On the other hand, I have seen their live online support is much helpful and quick. So, I believe they will solve your problem. Actually, we traders always want to get best trading support from our trading partner. That’s our right. In addition, I am enjoying their low spreads for all major currencies. I never feel any spreads related problem in news time. I’m using this regulated trading platform form a long time. I’m happy about their friendly behavior. Again, I hope they will solve your problem.

Hi, I am sasanka, I have opened account in gcitrading.com since few month before , and I have wonderful experience with gcitrading.com , I have got many time withdrawals about 300 to 500 dollars . I have no objection any one , it is good provided services broker. I am fully satisfied. Thank you .

Hi, I am sasanka, I have opened account in gcitrading.com since few month before , and I have wonderful experience with gcitrading.com , I have got many time withdrawals about 300 to 500 dollars . I have no objection any one , it is good provided services broker. I am fully satisfied. Thank you .
Pamela, you gotta stop writing these bogus "good" reviews all over the place.

Back