gcmfx.com is a Scam company

adelb5

Recruit
I am submitting the case against: www. gcmfx.com
My Case is: This company has canceled my profit and turned my balance from 32679 USD to 1273 USD, they blocked my account and freeze my withdrawal and do not allow me to access my trading platform without any warning notice, just told me your account is blocked for investigation. after that no one in this company replied to me although tones of emails, messages and phone calls and request of call back, then 12 days later I received an email from the compliance department saying that during the last 2 months of trading with them there was errors in the data provided to us and they sent me a detailed statement of the transactions adjusted.
then they blamed me to do that intentionally just to defraud the company, as I was the responsible of such errors, and what was disgusting they accused me of threatening the company because I told them I want FPA to make this investigation, and if they will find you guilty you will be blacklisted and you will be on the Scam list, and after that they let someone from a Law firm to send me an email saying I am not allowed to threaten the company anything you want you have to make an appeal through ICDR.
I replied to him by refusing to go to ICDR and I told him I prefer to solve the problem through FPA and FSC.
How they dare saying that the prices provided to us during two months time was incorrect? We could understand the fact of an error may happened but not during two month hundreds of errors without notifying us in the latest at the same time,.
How do they dare confess to their customers who lost their money in trading with them that the prices was incorrect and did they compensate them?
this company promote on purpose wrong prices and they create this errors on purpose and intentionally to take money back from winners and who lost his money they say it is market execution it is from our liquidity providers who are banks.

this company misleading their customers by saying they are an STP broker and they have market execution and transparent prices, so in the sake of God where is the transparency and where the market execution are?

this company said that our funds are segregated and 100% secure at Barclays bank, how comes that i withdrew 10.000 USD and after 3 days i received an email confirmation from them that my withdraw has been confirmed and processed they will notified me later that this money that was considered as segregated that is mean under my sole authority to withdraw it or deposited anywhere i want, they redeposit back into my trading account which was later been blocked and this funds I mean the 10.000 USD been evaporated by the adjustment they made on my account.

I want to warn all traders to take care of themselves from this Scam company, and ask FPA to run its investigation to see those rude people on the black list very soon and because they treated me in an disrespectful manner by hanging up the phone 3 times in my face.

I have all the documents necessary to support my right and to prove them.

this company canceled all my profitand made adjustments to my trades two months earlier, they gave me reason that all trades executed were executed at wrong price??????????
total adjustments made is 31400 USD, it is a stealing method and when I made my complain they refused to make any changes or give any compensation, instead they did not answer my emails, phone calls and call back request and their manager hung up the phone before completing our discussion.
they even refused my compromise to pay me half the amount of 31400 USD
Please I want to warn all traders to deal with this company because they promote wrong prices in the hope that if you loose you will never be compensated under the reason it is a market execution we cannot make any change or compensate any trade, and if you will win you will be subject to this called adjustment that will wipe out all you balance.

Back