GCMFX robbed me of €50k.

Mossy72

Recruit
GCMFX robbed me of €50k. They contacted me through a friendly chap Benjamin Ford who claimed to be a senior broker with them. I trusted him and the plan to have my money in a managed account which spread my fund so it could never fail.
I got a Skype message from his colleague Alejandro Aller one day to say the fund had failed as a result of a robot not been set up to stop losses and so my money was gone.
I could could not reach Mr Ford or get any meaningful dialogue with a representative.
I eventually received an email claiming I brought the broker to them, they had no liability and that I was naive!
What to do??

GCMFX robbed me of €50k. They contacted me through a friendly chap Benjamin Ford who claimed to be a senior broker with them. I trusted him and the plan to have my money in a managed account which spread my fund so it could never fail.
I got a Skype message from his colleague Alejandro Aller one day to say the fund had failed as a result of a robot not been set up to stop losses and so my money was gone.
I could could not reach Mr Ford or get any meaningful dialogue with a representative.
I eventually received an email claiming I brought the broker to them, they had no liability and that I was naive!
What to do??
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Back