• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss GDMFx.com

General discussions of a financial company
recommended by one of my Australian friend.. apparently they are also a licence broker in Australia. Tested out their demo MT4.. pretty good but anyone here have use their Live account?

GDMFX deleting Profit from Closed Trades to ignore profit withdrawals

I worked with gdmfx for 2-3months my experience is very bad with GDMFX.I got cheated by

GDMFX....After submitting 1st withdrawal request GDMFX had deleted Profit 2860USD from my

Closed Trade No 1582829 of my a/c 8124296.

I informed their india support(Mail with proofs) immediately for that.... after long time

getting no supportive or positive reply from INDIA Support...i sent mail(with sufficient

proofs) regarding my issue to customersupport@gdmfx.com
till now They are also using time consuming formulas/excuses to delay my issue.
according to their replies/behaviour GDMFX don't want to give Profit Withdrawals.

As i got know that GDM FX Australia Pty Ltd ACN 163 276 006 is an authorised financial

services representative 439241 of Global Prime Pty Ltd, which holds Australian Financial

Services Licence 385620. As the licensee, Global Prime Pty Ltd has responsibility for

membership of the EDR(External Dispute Resolution) scheme and is a member of FOS(Financial

Ombudsman Service).

Now i decided to approach ASIC(Australian Securities and Investments Commission) and FDRS

(Financial Dispute Resolution Service) to get help into taking my Booked Profit Amount

2860USD with Compensation from GDMFX.

I also attached all screenshots which shows that how GDMFX doing cheating with their

clients.

I HOPE THAT ALL CLIENTS OF GDMFX GOT WAKEUP CALL FOR THEIR BENEFIT THROUGH THIS POST.

Ashok Khytria

Attachments

• 8124296 Contract Note Received By Mail.jpg
    8124296 Contract Note Received By Mail.jpg
    638.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Ac History 8124296(Before Deleting Profit).jpg
    Ac History 8124296(Before Deleting Profit).jpg
    854.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Ac History 8124296(After Deleting Profit).jpg
    Ac History 8124296(After Deleting Profit).jpg
    852.6 KB · Views: 10
As i got know that GDM FX Australia Pty Ltd ACN 163 276 006 is an authorised financial services representative 439241 of Global Prime Pty Ltd, which holds Australian Financial Services Licence 385620.
I also got know one thing from Global Prime Pty Ltd that GDM FX Australia is shut down for a while now.

GDMFX deleting Profit from Closed Trades to ignore profit withdrawals

As per your so called "complaints handling procedure" 20 Business days period from date of complaint sent by client to you is now getting over on 11-Sep-2014 as i sent official mail to you(customersupport@gdmfx.com) regarding my issue on 14-Aug-2014....before this your whole India Support are completely aware from my issue and they are just delaying/ignoring my issue since 2months.
Dear as you mentioned about "Compensation Amount" so i just want to tell you that its MY RIGHT to CLAIM COMPENSATION and its completely depend on me what sufficient amount to claim compensation.
As your WELL WISHER/GENUINE CLIENT i am just waiting till 11-Sep-2014 for your Final Reply that how much Compensation you are ready to reimburse with my BOOKED PROFIT AMOUNT 2860USD.
Dear no need for your best wishes but nevertheless thankx for your Best Wishes to me for taking action against you.

For your kind information i agreed and replied of your those "7points"(Written Below) within a hour from receiving that mail(7Points) from you(19Aug 8:16PM IST).after that more than 12hours(20Aug 10:43AM IST) you didn't get time to reimburse amount 2860USD in my a/c 8124296.after that also...i only sent an mail (20Aug 10:43AM IST) to you with time limit(Which is very necessary to set) to reimburse amount 2860USD before 20aug2014 3PM IST.

When you didn't reimbursed amount 2860USD in my a/c 8124296 till 20aug2014 3PM IST then i completely understand that this is your only time consuming/wasting formula because if you can't reimburse 2860USD in more than 17hours(In our mutual conditions without any investigation process or NO COMPENSATION AMOUNT) then there was no value of those 7Points..
then after that i started imposing 500USD compensation charge per day till 25-08-2014

GDMFX's offered points and my answers mentioned below
1. If we credit 2860$ into your Account 8124296 you will consider the case closed.
ANS---Yes i Agree BUT After Getting Withdrawal of Amount 2860USD in MY ICICI Bank A/c 023901528369 (Ashok Khytria) then i will consider the case is closed.for that you have to Reimburse 2860USD into my a/c 8124296 today.after that i will submit withdrawal then you have to process it immediately.

2. You will accept that all your accounts and accounts associated with you in GDMFX will be closed and you will not be accepted as a client of the company again.
ANS---Yes Offcourse.

3. If you start posting online or discussing your settlement with GDMFX with any third party we will seek legal action against you in line with NZ Legislation, Crimes Act (237 Blackmail) and all other provisions of New Zealand and India legislation through, including but not limited to: Tax Authorities, Police, Legal Action?
ANS---I know all these legal proceedings so don't threat me.i just want my booked profit amount 2860USD anyhow.

4. Do you understand that even if we give you the money you demand, we (GDMFX) do not agree that you are right and it will be only an act of Good Will on behalf of GDMFX?
ANS---I don't care what you think about me it doesn't matter for me.i just want my booked profit amount 2860USD anyhow.

5. You will accept that you will not attempt to become a client of GDMFX directly, or through any third parties ever again.
ANS---Yes i agree.

6. You declare that you will not in any way try to damage the company reputation directly, or indirectly, intentionally, or unintentionally.
ANS---Yes i agree but After Getting Withdrawal of Amount 2860USD in MY ICICI Bank A/c 023901528369 (Ashok Khytria)

7. Do you understand that in future if any of our clients tries to, or manages to breach our Policies through actions similar to yours we will report him/her to the criminal authorities on suspicion of group criminal activity and provide other cases as reference, including yours?
ANS---How can i bound for your world wide clients for any thing.I bound only for myself.

Dear Kiril I see that you have forgotten to mention that fact to everyone in your last reply of my negative review, so I've taken the liberty to do it for you.

I BELIEVE YOU ARE STILL ACTING FOR WASTING/CONSUMING TIME ANYWAYS AS I MENTIONED ABOUT YOUR SO called "complaints handling procedure" IS GETTING OVER ON 11-SEP-2014.So after that you can't waste my time because if you didn't agree to reimburse my amount with compensation amount then i promise you that i will take my Booked Profit Amount with Compensation(not a Cent less) from GDMFX.

Kiril If you want to talk me you can add my skype id ashokkhy or you can also call me anytime.

Because of a delay on a withdrawal of $2850, you feel entitled to $500 per day compensation? A mafia loan shark would be embarrassed to make a proposition that extreme.

Wait until Thursday the 11th and you may get your $2850. If you want $500 a day for the delay, file a complaint with the regulator and prepare to be laughed at.

GDMFx

So according to this thread, it sounds like I should avoid using this broker? Has anyone got any recent experience with them? I was thinking about it up until i read this thread...

Back