GDMFX doesnt process withdrawals anymore?

Hello,

for two and a half months I have been trying to get back my GDMFX ($ 16698).
I still listen to my account being reviewed. Seriously? Two months? That is not normal. I asked them to send me my deposits, but unfortunately they prefer not to respond. I tried to write on Livechat. They sent me to my account manager. He can never answer me on what to ask him. It is absolutely impossible to make any agreement.
This company has greatly damaged me and has no desire to correct this situation. He can only repeat promises.
Me and my friends have the same problem with GDMFX, and they all do the same thing.
When you write bad reviews, they can immediately write off and immediately threaten the use of lawyers that we have damaged their name, but that they are harming their clients, that does not matter. I have all the evidence that my stores are all right but they do not want to pay me anything. It is very likely that they are scamers or the company does not have money to pay off.

I hereby ask the Forex Peace Army representative to comment on this thread. Please take this thread seriously because I am not the only one who is damaged and it is a high amount of money.

I see GDMFX is not communicating anymore on forums, during these hard times they are turning back from their customers...

Hello, everyone.

GDMFX would like to apologize to all who have delayed withdrawals. The reason is that accounts who have traded on volatile assets, that have moved by more than 1000 pips in a period of 24 hours, are being reviewed. The resuming of normal service levels in such cases can take up to 6 months, as stipulated in our Terms of Business https://www.gdmfx.com/en/about-us/legal-documents. For more information, please refer to our Risk Disclosure https://www.gdmfx.com/en/about-us/legal-documents/risk section "Service Interruptions due to Extreme Market Conditions".

Please note that trading accounts that are being reviewed are not "deleted" as it was previously suggested, but only temporarily disabled.

In case you have any questions, you can contact CustomerSupport@gdmfx.com.

Nothing new here, again only reffer to the 6 months rule. I consider this rule amoral and there is serious suspicion from many traders that you use this only as excuse for locking our funds while you brainstorm how not to pay the funds. Everyone knows that if it really was about "reviewing" the trades, it wouldnt take 4 months. You must admit this is very suspicious and soon the other traders can express their opinions on this in traders court cases. You also havent explained your suspicious actions:

1) You deleted all USDTRY trades of my brother with just a short explanation of "the trades were traded on bad prices", though he entered all trades manualy in calm market and the duration of the trades was in days or weeks. You even havent explained what was the real prices by your opinion and the reason of so called "bad pricing". I insist this is a fraudulent action from your site and everyone will see it soon in traders court folder.

2) The another recent case I know about, described in reviews. You promissed a settlement to a trader with 3 payments of 15k USD total. So far you paid only one from the promissed payments, though he should have had the whole amount now. Again, you breached your promise and from an unknown reason he still doesnt have his money.

3) My favorite, many times asked, but never answered question - why the hell you dont return at least our deposits asap?!

Yes it certainly is a hassle, but I think you will get all of your money,but six months later,they are unlikely to depart from the rules of 6 months.

Back