GDMFX (GLOBAL DERIVATIVE CAPITAL MARKETS)

Donooi

Recruit
Regarding the issue I want to raise to you. I suspected broker name: GDMFX manupulating the fake trade market to scam their customers.

In the attachment files is one of the example. I do make the research and comparison through other web and found out that during the auto stop lost on this order number the trading point are fake (there are record showing the stop lost point at all during the auto stop, even 15 minutes before or after it happen)2016-08-26 15.25.25.png 2016-08-26 15.26.13.png 2016-08-26 15.27.10.png

I do ask the GDMFX customer support centre but they keep saying that they are not manupulating the trade and it is their system which help to control and minimise the customer lost only.

After that I request the GDMFX customer support centre to provided me the OHLC (open high low close) during the stop lost of this particular order number and they just keep quiet, annoying me and not replying me anything afterwards.

Regarding the issue I want to raise to you. I suspected broker name: GDMFX manupulating the fake trade market to scam their customers.

In the attachment files is one of the example. I do make the research and comparison through other web and found out that during the auto stop lost on this order number the trading point are fake (there are record showing the stop lost point at all during the auto stop, even 15 minutes before or after it happen)View attachment 27047 View attachment 27048 View attachment 27049

I do ask the GDMFX customer support centre but they keep saying that they are not manupulating the trade and it is their system which help to control and minimise the customer lost only.

After that I request the GDMFX customer support centre to provided me the OHLC (open high low close) during the stop lost of this particular order number and they just keep quiet, annoying me and not replying me anything afterwards.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Dear Donooi,
Yes, sadly there has been a problem with your trade. The position has already been cancelled and your account has been reimbursed.
It took a few days longer as events like this are extremely rare. We needed to contact our Liquidity Providers in order to investigate how such an odd tick entered the system in the first place and if any other traders / positions have been affected. We hope this concludes the matter to your satisfaction and please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused. Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Department at CustomerSupport@gdmfx.com should you have any additional questions or if you require any assistance.
Kind Regards,
GDMFX

Back