GDMFX is witholding my profits

Yeah, I thought Amin was the only one testing strategies against large numbers of brokers at the same time. :)

Woww.. my name came up.. I'm having some competition I see... however I didn't face a problem with GDMFX... that was weird... probably because he made 100k in one trade

Hello GDMFX

To GDMFX Representative: Your friend request does not work on me. The relation between FPA members and brokers reps is known, no possibility to cross the red lines!!! We did not forget this case.

I ask Winston to come back and update his case. GDMFX blackmailed you or something!?

Glad to see Winston19 has replied since the quote above was placed on this thread

- No, they did not, most of our communication is recorded here in this tread.

I'd like to reassure yourself that the quote made by FXWarriory doesn't represent FPA members like myself and never will.

Hopefully you too will continue to update this thread in the hope of a resolution to the main issues.

Good luck
Liz

What sentence in the quote you are referring to that you didn't like:confused:

Winston was not and will not be the last client who got blackmailed by a scam broker:mad:

It seems that this controversy has come to an end and apparently to the satisfation of Winston.

I believe that this FPA complaint/thread resembles very much that of a dispute decided by the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme of New Zealand and might very likely be the same one. The instrument and the date are the same and other features of Winston's complaint also click together with the decision.

In the FDRS case FC001451, the broker was held unauthorized to modify any of the trades and compelled to pay 88,000.00 USD. For more information, please see the de-identified decision at http://www.fdr.org.nz/sites/fdr.org.nz/files/upload/FC001451.pdf which is rather interesting to read anyway.

In any event, it seems that the broker in question is indeed GDMFX as the contract cited in the FDRS decision is identical to that of GDMFX (see for example gdmfx.com/en/order)

Last edited by a moderator:
In any event, it seems that the broker in question is indeed GDMFX as the contract cited in the FDRS decision is identical to that of GDMFX (see for example gdmfx.com/en/order)

You are correct. It would have been nice for the thread starter called Winston to have posted that this case had been resolved when it was in March 2015.
Anyway, I am glad to see that the case was found in favour of the trader.

Wow winston..what Ea are you using? Tell me how I can earn so much!
Everybody should read the termsnof service of these brokers.
Many of them claim they will take your money if you use EA!

Back