GDMFX SCAM. Withdrawall not procesed after 2 MONTHS

tbarper

Recruit
Hello,

I requested a withdrawall of 590€ at the end of January (more than 2 months ago). They don´t send the money. I´ve contacted with support team a lot of times and allways the same answer: "We are having issues with payment proccesors".

Please find below e-mail comunications between them and I from the begining of the proccess:

Dear Tomas Barrios Perez-Aranda,

Your withdrawal request with the below details has been successfully received by GDMFX. For more information please do not hesitate to contact our Support team!

Platform: MT4
Account number: 8158089
Method: Bank Transfer
Details for transaction:
- Nombre del Banco: BBVA,
- IBAN/Cuenta Bancaria del Recipiente: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,
- SWIFT: BBVAESMM,
- Cantidad: 590.2 EUR

Regards,
GDMFX Support Team
Login to GDMFX
Copyright © 2015 Global Derivative Capital Markets NZ Limited, All rights reserved

Our mailing address is
Level 3, 187 Queen Street, Auckland CBD 1010, New Zealand

Support: +649-951-8201
Fax: +649-973-4253
Company Number : 3945518
FDR Number: FM1624

If you'd like to unsubscribe and stop receiving these emails click here.

Tomás Barrios Pérez-Aranda <tbarper@gmail.com>
6 feb.

para customersupport
Hello,

I havent received payment yet. Can you update about it?

GDM FX Support <customersupport@gdmfx.com>
6 feb.

para mí
inglés
español Traducir mensaje
Desactivar para: inglés
Dear Tomas,

We are checking with our accounting department the status of your withdrawal. Will will get back to you with an email after the checkup.

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Kind Regards,

GDMFX Customer Support Department

E CustomerSupport@gdmfx.com | W gdmfx.com F T U i P G

GDMFX Company Number: 3945518 Registered Address:
Level 3, 187 Queen Street,
1010 Auckland CBD,
New Zealand
The exchange of messages with Global Derivative Capital Markets NZ Ltd (GDMFX) via e-mail is not binding. The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential and intended exclusively for the addressee. Any information supplied in this email is not advice and is intended for information purposes only. All information in this email is correct at the time of publication. Opinions, conclusions (etc.) that do not relate to the official business of this company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

Risk Disclosure

7 feb.

para GDM
Hello Again,

Any inputs from accounting department? Still no money in my account. It´s too much time for a SEPA transfer.

7 feb.

para mí
inglés
español Traducir mensaje
Dear Tomas,

Your withdrawal is not processed yet. Bank transfers are typically processed for 3-7 business days, but due to issues with the payment processors delay may occur.

Virus-free. www.avg.com

7 feb.

para GDM
I don´t understand what is the meaning of " payment processors ". Has the transfer already been made?

Please update about actual state of my payment and estimated date for receiving the money. Be clear.

Thanks in advance

7 feb.

para mí
inglés
español Traducir mensaje
Dear Tomas,

The withdrawal procedure is not yet complete. We will check with our accounting department the status of the payment and will get back to you via email.

Virus-free. www.avg.com

12 feb.

para GDM
Dear all,

It´s now 13 days from my withdrawall request. Please update about status of transfer.

Regards

12 feb.

para mí
inglés
español Traducir mensaje
Dear Tomas,

We are still waiting for a conformation from our accounting department that your withdrawal is processed. As soon as they confirm, we will inform you.

14 feb.

para GDM
Hello,

Can you give me an explanation for this situation?

14 feb.

para mí
inglés
español Traducir mensaje
Dear Tomas,

We are informed about an issue with our payment processors, which is causing a delay of your withdrawal. We are fixing the problem and will proceed with your withdrawal as soon as possible.

20 feb.

para GDM
Hello again,

It´s now 21 days from my withdrawall request. I need a serious explanation different than "issue with our payment processors". If you don´t give me this explanation and accurate prediction about funds release, I´ll put this issue in hands of authorities and of course I´ll also share it through different forums and platforms in FX market. I´ve seen this is not the first time it happens to you.

I´m waiting for your inputs as soon as possible,

20 feb.

para mí
inglés
español Traducir mensaje
Dear Tomas,

We can not provide you with a deadline. We are checking with our accounting department the status of your withdrawal. We will proceed with your withdrawal as soon as the issue is fixed.

20 feb.

para GDM
Ok in that case I´ll proceed in the way I told you.

Best Regards

20 feb.

para mí
inglés
español Traducir mensaje
Dear Tomas,

We understand your frustration and we apologise for the inconvenience, but please note such actions would not speed up the processing of your withdrawal by any means. Third party institutions are involved in the case and GDMFX does not have any influence on them. Causing intentional damage on the company's image would not help in the solving of the issue, but the opposite is possible. We are trying to speed up the process, but it is not solely up to GDMFX.

Thank you for contacting GDMFX Customer Support Department. Should you have any further inquiries, please get in touch.

21 feb.

para GDM
Your response is curious.

Not only you are illegally holding my money but also you want me not to share the situation because it damage your company. And even more. You are suggesting that if I share this situation " the opposite is possible"

In the other hand, when I ask you how long will it take to solve this situation you simply give no explanations. How long am I suppose to wait for a withdrawall? 1 month?

Ok guys, I´ll give you 7 more days. Then it will be a full month.

If I don´t get money back in this period I will take legal actions against you.

Regards,

2 mar.

para GDM
Hello. Can you update status of proccess?

GDM FX Support
2 mar.

para mí
inglés
español Traducir mensaje
Dear Tomas,

Your withdrawal is not processed yet. We are expiriencing an issue with the payment processors, which is causing a delay on your withdrawal. We are fixing the issue and will proceed with your withdrawal as soon as possible.

2 mar.

para GDM
Not enough time?

12:49 (hace 12 minutos)

para GDM
Hello again,

Two months from withdrawal request. Money still don´t appear in my account. Any explanation?

Hello,

I requested a withdrawall of 590€ at the end of January (more than 2 months ago). They don´t send the money. I´ve contacted with support team a lot of times and allways the same answer: "We are having issues with payment proccesors".

Please find below e-mail comunications between them and I from the begining of the proccess:

Dear Tomas Barrios Perez-Aranda,

Your withdrawal request with the below details has been successfully received by GDMFX. For more information please do not hesitate to contact our Support team!

Platform: MT4
Account number: 8158089
Method: Bank Transfer
Details for transaction:
- Nombre del Banco: BBVA,
- IBAN/Cuenta Bancaria del Recipiente: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,
- SWIFT: BBVAESMM,
- Cantidad: 590.2 EUR

Regards,
GDMFX Support Team
Login to GDMFX
Copyright © 2015 Global Derivative Capital Markets NZ Limited, All rights reserved

Our mailing address is
Level 3, 187 Queen Street, Auckland CBD 1010, New Zealand

Support: +649-951-8201
Fax: +649-973-4253
Company Number : 3945518
FDR Number: FM1624

If you'd like to unsubscribe and stop receiving these emails click here.

6 feb.

para customersupport
Hello,

I havent received payment yet. Can you update about it?

6 feb.

para mí
inglés
español Traducir mensaje
Dear Tomas,

We are checking with our accounting department the status of your withdrawal. Will will get back to you with an email after the checkup.

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Kind Regards,

GDMFX Customer Support Department

E CustomerSupport@gdmfx.com | W gdmfx.com F T U i P G

GDMFX Company Number: 3945518 Registered Address:
Level 3, 187 Queen Street,
1010 Auckland CBD,
New Zealand
The exchange of messages with Global Derivative Capital Markets NZ Ltd (GDMFX) via e-mail is not binding. The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential and intended exclusively for the addressee. Any information supplied in this email is not advice and is intended for information purposes only. All information in this email is correct at the time of publication. Opinions, conclusions (etc.) that do not relate to the official business of this company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

Risk Disclosure

7 feb.

para GDM
Hello Again,

Any inputs from accounting department? Still no money in my account. It´s too much time for a SEPA transfer.

7 feb.

para mí
inglés
español Traducir mensaje
Dear Tomas,

Your withdrawal is not processed yet. Bank transfers are typically processed for 3-7 business days, but due to issues with the payment processors delay may occur.

Virus-free. www.avg.com

7 feb.

para GDM
I don´t understand what is the meaning of " payment processors ". Has the transfer already been made?

Please update about actual state of my payment and estimated date for receiving the money. Be clear.

Thanks in advance

7 feb.

para mí
inglés
español Traducir mensaje
Dear Tomas,

The withdrawal procedure is not yet complete. We will check with our accounting department the status of the payment and will get back to you via email.

Virus-free. www.avg.com

12 feb.

para GDM
Dear all,

It´s now 13 days from my withdrawall request. Please update about status of transfer.

Regards

12 feb.

para mí
inglés
español Traducir mensaje
Dear Tomas,

We are still waiting for a conformation from our accounting department that your withdrawal is processed. As soon as they confirm, we will inform you.

14 feb.

para GDM
Hello,

Can you give me an explanation for this situation?

14 feb.

para mí
inglés
español Traducir mensaje
Dear Tomas,

We are informed about an issue with our payment processors, which is causing a delay of your withdrawal. We are fixing the problem and will proceed with your withdrawal as soon as possible.

20 feb.

para GDM
Hello again,

It´s now 21 days from my withdrawall request. I need a serious explanation different than "issue with our payment processors". If you don´t give me this explanation and accurate prediction about funds release, I´ll put this issue in hands of authorities and of course I´ll also share it through different forums and platforms in FX market. I´ve seen this is not the first time it happens to you.

I´m waiting for your inputs as soon as possible,

20 feb.

para mí
inglés
español Traducir mensaje
Dear Tomas,

We can not provide you with a deadline. We are checking with our accounting department the status of your withdrawal. We will proceed with your withdrawal as soon as the issue is fixed.

20 feb.

para GDM
Ok in that case I´ll proceed in the way I told you.

Best Regards

20 feb.

para mí
inglés
español Traducir mensaje
Dear Tomas,

We understand your frustration and we apologise for the inconvenience, but please note such actions would not speed up the processing of your withdrawal by any means. Third party institutions are involved in the case and GDMFX does not have any influence on them. Causing intentional damage on the company's image would not help in the solving of the issue, but the opposite is possible. We are trying to speed up the process, but it is not solely up to GDMFX.

Thank you for contacting GDMFX Customer Support Department. Should you have any further inquiries, please get in touch.

21 feb.

para GDM
Your response is curious.

Not only you are illegally holding my money but also you want me not to share the situation because it damage your company. And even more. You are suggesting that if I share this situation " the opposite is possible"

In the other hand, when I ask you how long will it take to solve this situation you simply give no explanations. How long am I suppose to wait for a withdrawall? 1 month?

Ok guys, I´ll give you 7 more days. Then it will be a full month.

If I don´t get money back in this period I will take legal actions against you.

Regards,

2 mar.

para GDM
Hello. Can you update status of proccess?

GDM FX Support
2 mar.

para mí
inglés
español Traducir mensaje
Dear Tomas,

Your withdrawal is not processed yet. We are expiriencing an issue with the payment processors, which is causing a delay on your withdrawal. We are fixing the issue and will proceed with your withdrawal as soon as possible.

2 mar.

para GDM
Not enough time?

12:49 (hace 12 minutos)

para GDM
Hello again,

Two months from withdrawal request. Money still don´t appear in my account. Any explanation?
I know you have shared the social links but here are my full suggestions for you......................

Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
You will find their email and address here https://www.gdmfx.com/en/about-us/contact-us

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/9588/www.gdmfx.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:
https://www.facebook.com/GDMFXcom (Click on MORE and you will find write review option there)
https://plus.google.com/+Gdmfxcom

https://twitter.com/GDMFX

https://www.linkedin.com/company/gdmfx

https://www.pinterest.com/gdmfx/

https://www.youtube.com/user/GDMFXInternational/

If you deposited via credit card then talk with cc customer care and ask them ti file the chargeback.

Back