GDMFX scam

no, I miraculously managed to solve the problem with GDMFX, they returned all my money.thanks FPA... I opened the case in court and a few days later they were scared of the court and returned the money to me.I just want to help you and a lot of others get your money back from the brokers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-03-17-13-08-05.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-03-17-13-08-05.jpg
    755.4 KB · Views: 0
Thanks for that. I ask them for that e-mail but in answer they say they will inform me when accountancy department will release my money.

I have no more answer from support and my account manager Martin Penev. This is only and last answer from accountancy department:

upload_2018-3-30_12-7-16.png

I think need open case in traders court FPA. Then they fast process withdrawal.They fear court FPA)

It's here:

forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/court-case-preparation-folder.145/

FPA Forums Team Note: Only the person who starts the thread and those with special permission can see threads inside of the Court Case Preparation folder. To anyone else, the folder looks empty. The threads are visible to everyone when they move to Open Cases.

Th
no, I miraculously managed to solve the problem with GDMFX, they returned all my money.thanks FPA... I opened the case in court and a few days later they were scared of the court and returned the money to me.I just want to help you and a lot of others get your money back from the brokers.
I'm still waiting but no answer from them. 900 euro...

Back