Gemioptions.com

cachaco04

Recruit
On June 2017 I opened an account with this company with 2850 dollars via bitcoin. after a couple of weeks of trading I requested my withdrawals and i inputted a different wallet. that's when all started. they emailed me back and said that they detected a different bitcoin wallet and they needed to verify my identity, so i started submitting all the info they requested. they came back and said they needed to verify my wallet and that they were going to withdraw about 2200 worth of bitcoin and that they put it back. And after that they started raining hell on me with a bunch of excuses and fees. i complied with them because they are regulated with the CFTC. they asked for taxes, verification fees. they made open an account with an online bank that they recommended, and they also contributed to the bulls***. they required fees like a cod code fee, then it didn't work so they requested another fee. So we contacted Gemioptions and the manager a guy named Metzger, helped us put the money back.then they charged me a fee for "bitcoin wallet encryption of 589 dlrs" and after payment again they said that they required an upgrade fee of 1200. My friend who is my trader, bargained and agreed to pay 600. i was not willing to pay but my friend paid that fee. we did not hear back from him 2 weeks later like around December 30th, 2017, and he requested my wallet to deliver profits. he took about one more week to respond and said that his company was sorting his balances and asked me to be patient. SO, on Tuesday January 16, 2018 around 8pm us central time, he emailed me saying that they deposited my money worth 35,000 into my wallet. he sent out some Blockchain codes containing addresses. so I imported those addresses and sure the balance showed in my wallet. he gave me 3 codes. One had no Money, the second one had 2600 approx, and the 3rd one had 32,500 give or take. That last code he gave me is reporting a lot of movements with in my wallet. transactions are going in and out and suddenly the balance in my wallet was worth millions. today as i am writing this email i show like 25,938,270.84. So when I tried to import my balance to my wallet it prompts me to get a private key, which of course I don't have. They need to provide me with that key. So when I emailed the manager for an explanation he told me yesterday that i needed to send $4200 US dollars so they can give me that private key. So what do you guys think? can you guys help me recover what is mine? I need an asessment, please. At this point is not really about the money anymore, but how many people are going through this hell? This people need a stop for good. I am gonna write the CFTC to complain.
Thanks for this forum and for your possible friend. My name is Ramon Esparza. I have emails and pictures he sent. I will provide them once i get a response to this initial request.

On June 2017 I opened an account with this company with 2850 dollars via bitcoin. after a couple of weeks of trading I requested my withdrawals and i inputted a different wallet. that's when all started. they emailed me back and said that they detected a different bitcoin wallet and they needed to verify my identity, so i started submitting all the info they requested. they came back and said they needed to verify my wallet and that they were going to withdraw about 2200 worth of bitcoin and that they put it back. And after that they started raining hell on me with a bunch of excuses and fees. i complied with them because they are regulated with the CFTC. they asked for taxes, verification fees. they made open an account with an online bank that they recommended, and they also contributed to the bulls***. they required fees like a cod code fee, then it didn't work so they requested another fee. So we contacted Gemioptions and the manager a guy named Metzger, helped us put the money back.then they charged me a fee for "bitcoin wallet encryption of 589 dlrs" and after payment again they said that they required an upgrade fee of 1200. My friend who is my trader, bargained and agreed to pay 600. i was not willing to pay but my friend paid that fee. we did not hear back from him 2 weeks later like around December 30th, 2017, and he requested my wallet to deliver profits. he took about one more week to respond and said that his company was sorting his balances and asked me to be patient. SO, on Tuesday January 16, 2018 around 8pm us central time, he emailed me saying that they deposited my money worth 35,000 into my wallet. he sent out some Blockchain codes containing addresses. so I imported those addresses and sure the balance showed in my wallet. he gave me 3 codes. One had no Money, the second one had 2600 approx, and the 3rd one had 32,500 give or take. That last code he gave me is reporting a lot of movements with in my wallet. transactions are going in and out and suddenly the balance in my wallet was worth millions. today as i am writing this email i show like 25,938,270.84. So when I tried to import my balance to my wallet it prompts me to get a private key, which of course I don't have. They need to provide me with that key. So when I emailed the manager for an explanation he told me yesterday that i needed to send $4200 US dollars so they can give me that private key. So what do you guys think? can you guys help me recover what is mine? I need an asessment, please. At this point is not really about the money anymore, but how many people are going through this hell? This people need a stop for good. I am gonna write the CFTC to complain.
Thanks for this forum and for your possible friend. My name is Ramon Esparza. I have emails and pictures he sent. I will provide them once i get a response to this initial request.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Help me understand who do I invite? The broker and manager? I didn’t quite get it....

Back