General knowledge.

ronsellars

Recruit
Hy every body. This is Ron Sellars.A complete newbie to forex and computers.I am about to jump off the deep end.Can you please tell me what STIENZE is and FXPRO. Is fxpro another broker if so what is their
Website.I am thinking to buy THE FAPTURBO.I have been DEMO trading since early June this year.These Demo accts have been with IBFX.which I leave smartly after reading from Rubitz on the F.P.A. today.Yesterday I downloaded
forex meta .com and did very well on this demo account making U.S.$723.95
with a capital of $5000.00 virtual.After reading what you all say about FAPTURBO it seems to be a good thing if a person is capable of setting it correctly with a trading platform.Thanks to KEN I have a small amount of Knowledge of how to do this ahead of Buying.THANKS KEN.Also a big thanks to you all at Peace Army and those who take time to read what I have said.
My small family and the small number of friends that I have would all call me a "dreamer" and they do not wish to hear me talk of the FX way for the future.I will be very happy if you can save me from drowning when as I Jump off of the deep end.All the best in your future trading,Regards Ron.

If you jump off the deep end you deserve to drown!

Still, paper trading since June is better than most beginners can be bothered with.

I trust you have worked through Babypips training site and always read and understood the daily forecast from SirPips. You also need o be aware of any other local or world events which will affect prices. (Like the failure of GM in about 6 -8 months time)

I am getting a lot of spam about FapTurbo, ATM I would wait for several reviews to appear from FPA members before jumping in.

Remember only 5% of us make money.

Back