general opinion of PAMM accounts?

In my experience it`s not bad but can cause negatives cuz a slow in connections. There`s many ways to copy a service so everything depend from the service provider which you copy.
yes good point. i guess server time Ms will be crutial

PAMM accounts are very convenient for traders, but investors lose money on them. Because the trader is taking too large commissions. It is as if you are trading with a very large spread. Let's say in the investor's portfolio 5 traders won 5.000 and other 5 traders lost 5000. With profit, the investor will give traders 30-50%%, and the losses are all completely his. This investor will eventually lose on a long stretch of time.

PAMM accounts can be a stable source of income but you have to pick money managers which employ different trading approaches so returns are not correlated and you can achieve best diversification while minimizing the risk of getting negative returns. But I doubt brokers can offer you detailed data on their performance.

thanks everyone for sharing this info. Think I have come to the conclusion to steer clear of PAMM accounts. I think it is better to trade by myself. at least that way I am responsible for my profits and losses!

yes i agree christina, i dont like the sounds of handing my hard earned money over to a stranger to trade with

The most hardest thing to do is to find one good PAMM trader who can actually increase your profits and capital. Many of them will probably lose your money, while others will give you only some small percentage of their earnings. At the end, manual trading is always the best option

The most hardest thing to do is to find one good PAMM trader who can actually increase your profits and capital. Many of them will probably lose your money, while others will give you only some small percentage of their earnings. At the end, manual trading is always the best option
Or a good EA but i`m still looking for such. ;)

Back