general opinion of PAMM accounts?

PAMM accounts are good, if you really have no time to spend on trading and you have enough money that you don't mind losing. If you want something that you can have control over and be sure that the profits you are getting are what you are worth, then give PAMM a miss

The most hardest thing to do is to find one good PAMM trader who can actually increase your profits and capital. Many of them will probably lose your money, while others will give you only some small percentage of their earnings. At the end, manual trading is always the best option

Investing in one trader is very risky. PAMM managers like a stocks. Need to recruit diversified portfolio for balance of risks.

Investing in one trader is very risky. PAMM managers like a stocks. Need to recruit diversified portfolio for balance of risks.
In this case, you are guaranteed to be losses. By increasing the number of traders in your investment portfolio, you increase the risk of losing part of your capital. Yes you will not lose everything because of diversification. But you will definitely get losses as a result of investor activity. Some traders make profits but this will not cover the losses of the losing traders.

Diversification is always good but in this case may be not so good. You can`t trust many PAMM managers no matter how good they are. They are humans at all, not a machines.

PAMM accounts are best options as they are descrbed that one can get sure money from managed accounts. Did someone experience with them how they find it beneficial than normal trading accounts or not. I have no idea how they work but can suggest to work with PAMM accounts with limited amount . May be this will excite me.

I fully agree with Oleg. It is very hard to find one PAMM trader who can make continuous profits to your investment. Such traders usually require some higher amounts to be invested, so probably, PAMM is a game for wealthy investors

I do not judge against those who use PAMM accounts, but I would personally not go for such. All who use PAMM obviously have understandable reasons for doing so. Maybe you really want to trade but you are way too busy to learn or trade yourself
ok that makes sense, just i did some research into some pamm and MAM accounts offered by some brokers and the capital requirements are insane so i was immediately put off.

We have good discussion here about PAMM accounts, which I find very interesting. However, I would really like to hear more experiences from people who were actually invested money with PAMM. What was their experience and especially profitability? Anybody?

I was not using any of PAMM, but Iwould be interested to hear opinions from other traders. I think that it is very hard to find one PAMM trader who is trusted and reliable and knows well how to make profits. Then, these profits are shared but I cannot be certain that I will actually get agreed share

Back