• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching General Question About Forex Brokers and IBs

Help me find a company

FxAnbu

Recruit
Hi
Does anyone know if there are any Forex Borkers / Platforms allowing the trader
to make commissions from referring friends or other people who are also doing business?
Any information about good ones used
and known to work is appreciated

Thank You!!!

Any broker has Partner and IB programs for cooperation. You just need to find the right conditions for yourself.

Almost each and every broker provides but it is very important that suits your requirements. For suggestion, you can try the IB program of turnkey forex they have quite good conditions for the IB, I have personally used them and I am not disappointed yet. It just a suggestion bcoz I used them you can go to any brokers you want.

Have a good day.

Yeah, I thought they pretty much all offered it....

Back