1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GerberFX Signal Service Scam or not working Down 38% in 2 months with 64% drawdown

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by craigthinks, Jun 23, 2012.

1. craigthinks

craigthinks Private

Hi fellow forex traders.
    I signed up for GerberFX as it had a great curve on Myfxbook strategies and they said the risk only 3% per trade on the website.
    But, I did not get any trades and emailed and phoned asking about the trades several times. They kept charging me every two weeks, but no trades. And the trades on the Myfxbook that they were posting lost way over 3%. So avoid for now. Down 38% in 2 months with a 64% drawdown. Not exactly 3%.

If you have multiple charges though click bank, you need to call clickbank and ask for all your payment back. The automated system only gets your last payment back.

MyFXBook link is...
    GERBERFXXX's Profile | Myfxbook
    Stay away for now

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Check Clickbank's terms for subscriptions. You may not be able to force a refund for more than the last time period.

See if you can talk to someone in Clickbank's fraud department. If the trades they advertise are not the trades they are providing, you may be able to get their ability to accept Clickbank cancelled.