German ZEW Economic Sentiment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felix Homogratus

Commander in Chief
This indicator comes out once per month.

It has two components. The first component is called ZEW Economic Sentiment, and the second component is called ZEW Current Situation.

There is a German firm that surveys business authorities in all business industries, and it asks them questions about their current assessment and future outlook on German economy.

The questions about the future are compiled into ZEW Economic Sentiment, and the questions about current situation is compiled into ZEW Current Situation.

Germany is the country that has heaviest impact on Euro Zone, so naturally depending on how German economy is doing, traders speculate by trading Euro.

Since trading is based on predicting the future, ZEW Economic Sentiment is what matters the most to traders. When it comes out better than expected, it signifies healthier economy, so traders tend to buy EUR/USD, and it subsequently goes up. When ZEW Sentiment comes out worse than expected, it signifies a weaker economy, so traders tend to sell EUR/USD, and it subsequently goes down.

To see history of ZEW indicator and charts of how it affected EUR/USD and other currencies, please click here: Forex News Trading | Details and History for GER ZEW Economic Sentiment

To read more about this indicator, visit the official website that releases it: Centre for European Economic Research

If you want me to email you 1 day before this report is released, and explain to you in details on how to trade it, then please sign up for my free trading signals by going to this link:
Forex Daily Trading Signals - Forex Peace Army Forum

In the signal, I tell you exactly how many pips the currency will most likely move, depending on the difference between expected and actual numbers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back