Get away from Beeoptions

After six months of trading with them, I have discovered a lot of fraudulent practices, samples of which are the following:

– Manipulation of asset expiry rates to cause the loss of the trader. That is done by causing discrepancy between the trading platform and the trade table results.

– Continuous extraction of money or what might be labelled “money sucking”: In the name of investment, Beeoptions continues to exert a lot of pressure on me to deposit more and more unjustifiable money. I once surrendered to their pressure and deposited $5000, but this was not enough as it seems to be a general policy to extract more money from clients.
I keep resisting depositing more money and now they suggest a 20 (later raised to 30%) off my requested turnover if I deposit another $5000. I still refused because I know this is only a form of disguised theft.

– Deception through provision of opposite advice to what their senior trade analysts are supposed to deliver as information to traders. To give you just an example, I was focusing my trades on oil whose price kept going down and I was playing on that. Their Head Analyst Jonathan Taylor suggested that I invest $10,000 betting on oil prices to go sharply up by the end of this month which I knew was a lie and a trick to make me lose that huge amount of money, so of course I didn’t follow his advice. And as you can imagine, oil prices kept their decline.

Beeoptions will do every effort to make you lose money and in case you still manage to make profits, they will not allow you to make withdrawals, so please avoid them.

Can you give more details of your withdrawal problems?
This is a misguided question as I haven't yet come up to the stage of withdrawal given that I haven't reached the required turnover, but everything is done to prevent me from doing so and I stated some examples like manipulating the expiry time rates to make me lose trades, misleading me by giving false advise so that I make bets with huge amounts that will cause the dilapidation of my account. In addition, they are money suckers as they ask always for new deposits. The last time they asked me to deposit, I replied that I will be happy to do so if I retrieve the money I lost due to manipulation of expiry rate targets and that I am able to withdraw money as I will have reached the required turnover (as they offered a 30% discount off that turnover for 5k deposit) but they kept a deafening silence, a sign of disapproval even though the request was very logical from my side.

At the risk of asking another misguided question. can you post a screenshot of the review problem?

This is a misguided question as I haven't yet come up to the stage of withdrawal given that I haven't reached the required turnover, but everything is done to prevent me from doing so and I stated some examples like manipulating the expiry time rates to make me lose trades, misleading me by giving false advise so that I make bets with huge amounts that will cause the dilapidation of my account. In addition, they are money suckers as they ask always for new deposits. The last time they asked me to deposit, I replied that I will be happy to do so if I retrieve the money I lost due to manipulation of expiry rate targets and that I am able to withdraw money as I will have reached the required turnover (as they offered a 30% discount off that turnover for 5k deposit) but they kept a deafening silence, a sign of disapproval even though the request was very logical from my side.
You only need to reach a required turnover, if you want to take all existing funds from your account.
Otherwise you can withdraw your funds at anytime, for example you deposit $5000 and the broker matches your deposit (100% bonus), after couple of trades your remaining balance is $6500, and you want to withdraw the remaining of your funds, you still can withdraw $3250 it's yours.
I'll explain why : sense any profit that you make, 50% goes towards your bonus until you reach the turnover. So the same goes for the losses.

Back