Get Marketing Ltd Marshall Islands & valley marketing ltd - Forex Scam Operation

Brianf123

Recruit
Get Marketing Ltd Marshall Islands the company that operates many forex scams like MidasGlobe , IntegraMMG and some other forex scam website's. The sole purpose of this company is to steal money from clients around the world, they are using the same method over and over again , they open a forex website's without any regulation under different name every time , and calling to clients around the world just to steal their money and make a living from it, they are using the same trading platform every time, mt4 of BetaMGM that also registered in Marshall Islands , but when you open this mt4 platform of BetaMGM you see an Israeli mobile number 972504448484 or 052-4448484 and email barak@betamgm.com, seems that the owner of all of this scams called barak and he is from Israel. From an investigation we did they have office in ukrine kiev and in holon(a city close to tel-aviv) Israel. We will continue to investigate util we will get this scammers and close their operation.

Hey Brian

A quick FB research on “get marketing" brought me to this post :

there is a guy allegedly called Lidor Perry (see attachment) which advertise a so called 'get marketing' company who deals with call centers on his fb page.

Coincidence? i dont think so - a quick LinkedIn search on that Lidor shows he is currently the CEO of Affilimania - which sounds like a shady online lead company for binary options leads.

I think you should start from there - good luck and please update!

Attachments

• lidor perry linkedin.GIF
    lidor perry linkedin.GIF
    114.5 KB · Views: 3
  • lidor perry fb.GIF
    lidor perry fb.GIF
    267.7 KB · Views: 3
Get Marketing Ltd Marshall Islands the company that operates many forex scams like MidasGlobe , IntegraMMG and some other forex scam website's. The sole purpose of this company is to steal money from clients around the world, they are using the same method over and over again , they open a forex website's without any regulation under different name every time , and calling to clients around the world just to steal their money and make a living from it, they are using the same trading platform every time, mt4 of BetaMGM that also registered in Marshall Islands , but when you open this mt4 platform of BetaMGM you see an Israeli mobile number 972504448484 or 052-4448484 and email barak@betamgm.com, seems that the owner of all of this scams called barak and he is from Israel. From an investigation we did they have office in ukrine kiev and in holon(a city close to tel-aviv) Israel. We will continue to investigate util we will get this scammers and close their operation.
Sharing screenshots of evidence linking the companies will be very helpful :)

I all just want to update you that i made some depth investigation and it seems that this guys have some stuff that working from them in kiev and written like the manager of the office , one of them called yulia she is the manager of the office in kiev ukrine and they are working from an office building at heart of kiev , soon i think we will discover also the address. i will keep you updated .

Back