Fx Discounts and Rebates Get paid 30$ / million volume traded

ampconsultants

Recruit
Get paid 30$ for each (1.000.000) million volume generated (Buy&Sell). Spread 3 pips.
Are you trading Forex and generating serious Volumes. Now you get the chance to make money either you win or loose.
Receive 30$ for every million volume traded.
E.g. if you trade 50.000.000 / month you will get 1.500 $ !!!!!

info@ampconsultants.gr

You just need to open an account with our associated broker, start trading and receive money:)

WEEE free money LOL SCAM ALERT

Hi all,

Don't know about you but this is a BIG RED FLAG scam alert in my opinion.

I don't get this.

Last edited:
Let's see. If we assume 3 pip spread (could easily be more depending on what pairs you trade), then trading 1 standard lot will cost you $30 (on xxxUSD pairs). $1 million is 10 standard lots, so you will have spent $300 (or more) on spread.

I wouldn't call a $30 rebate on $300+ a scam, but I wouldn't consider it to be making money either. It's just a volume discount for heavy trading. In this case, ampconsultants is acting as an IB and is just giving back some of the commission that they receive.

If you find a broker you want to open an account with, you can sometimes save a little money by using an IB that offers rebates. Other times, the spread will be bigger using the IB, so it will cost you more per trade, even after the rebate. As always, read the fine print.

Last edited:
Back