Get paid to trade - win lose or breakeven!

I don't want EA's being used sorry. And your suspicious theory isn't correct. For starters... have you ever tried to reverse engineer a strategy? Its damn near impossible. Also, I don't expect highly successful long term traders will be interested in this offer. Simply wouldn't be worth their time. And if they are using a strategy they regard as 'top secret' because of its profitability, then they wouldn't touch this offer.

Ok Alan.

It is strange, but it sounds genuine. Good luck.

This is peculiar and, in my opinion, cannot work.

At best, the data collected will be useless and Alan will waste his money. Why useless ? If you want to study the retail traders sentiment as compared to commercial accounts like hedge funds, there is an indicator called SSI ( speculative sentiment index ) that will give you a VERY GOOD idea as to the retail traders positioning at ANY GIVEN TIME. And the data will be based on many more accounts than what Allan can pay. There is David Rodriguez at DailyFX who uses mostly that indicator for his trades ( simply doing the opposite of what the retail crowd does of course...well, it s a bit more complex than that ).

At worse....hmmm. Allow me simply to say this advice. If you are EVER asked to recruit other traders in order to keep collecting money, come back here IMMEDIATELY to say it in the forum. NOT MONTHS LATER !!!!!!

If you are told that you must all enlist into some kind of " pips rebate " offer with a specific IB to collect your money...same thing...BACK HERE to say it.

If you are told you lost money because of this or that " psychological mistake and ( surprise ) there is a cool course program than can fix your head "...same thing...back here.

Last edited:
Back