Get the easiest FX Trading Strategy u ever tried for only 20$!!!

prince0179

Banned Spammer
Dear Trader,
Are you looking for Easy Forex Profits? You want to generate your own easy Entry & Exit signals? You are a new bee in Forex and want to learn Forex Strategy’s?

Then simply try our cheapest and the easiest strategy you ever seen in Forex! It will give you simple entries and exits! Trade short term or long term, however you like! No huge DD! All easy and accurate!
Overview:

1. 15-30 Pips per Trade!
2. Works on every time frame!
3. Works 24/5 in Forex Market!
4. No charts following!
5. No Forex experience needed!

Buy it from here :

Trade Forex easily! - Powered by CO.CC

:D

It´s always a great amusement for me to read those unbelievable advertisements of unbelievable easy ways to get rich.... :D:D:D - read and enjoy, but please: nothing more!

This company started an amusing thread here : https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/help-wanted-services-offered/5420-forexchatroom-accurate-signals-100-pips-daily-average.html

Trying to promote your company by spamming this site is not very intelligent. What have you got against paying for advertising?

THIS IS CLEARLY WRITTEN ABOVE YOUR POST FOR ALL TO SEE AND READ:

Forex Trading Systems and Strategies Everyone has their way of trading. You think you've got something worth talking about, post it here! Note that this area is primarily for non-commercial systems. Posting a "wow, look at this successful commercial system" message without getting special permission first will result in a trip to the Spammers Hall of Shame.

Did you get special permission Mr Dreamteam?

I am still very much a Newbie!

Yup! Sure got me “hugely interested” and wanting to “rush out” and buy the “sure money making deal”.

Then all I have to do is to install the “FX Trading Strategy I’ve ever tried for ONLY USD20” and watch the profits roll in.
No worry, no hassle, and making me a multi-millionaire in no time.

Heck, this system should be selling like hot cakes!

Again negative thinking!

I really dont know, why some people writes always there negative views on other Posts! You guys cant do anything and also cant see, that others do something! I am not getting rich with this Product!

I built this easy strategy only for Traders, who want to have a light signals in FX!
Yes, i have my site fxchatlive.com and i dont need to advertise for that! Coz me and my members know my performance! I dont have any negativ review so far, so i am proud of my product! So let your negativ coments just be !!!

If you dont want to buy, dont do it! But dont hold others to buy it! If you are to smart for trading FX, then do it and concentrate on Trading and not on Forums posts!

There are hundreads of Forex System for high price and i can also sell it for a high price, but i am not doin it!
So let your negative thinking just be! Still u tried this product! You guys always review Products, which you never tried!
Its just $ 20 ! And i gurantee that this is the $20 worth!

Prince0179,

Isn’t your claim “..All easy and accurate!...15-30pips per trade…” a bit over optimistic??

I mean, come on, if it’s that “easy and accurate” with 15-30 pips per trade”, everybody would become rich in no time and there will be no more brokers but all traders.

If you really got a “good” strategy, why don’t you offer free trial for 1 week with no strings attached. If traders find your “strategy” is indeed workable, then they will have to buy it to continue with your service.

Right now, you are asking traders to “take your word for it” that your strategy is a good one and to remit you USD20 without question.

You should try seeing your sales pitch from our point of view.

I gave a good trading tip today. If anybody had bought long on EUR/GBP at 0.8967, they would have profited as it is now at 0.8937

prince0179 I don't care what your selling, it may be the holy grail itself for all I care, my point is this forum does not allow spamming

Spam, you know, that crap that fills our inboxes everyday and causes negative thinking!!!

Guys u r really funny! You want a trial for a $20 strategy!!! HA HA HA!!!

I claim it coz i know it! If you dont believe it,dont do it! I am not forcing to anyone to buy or spamming anyone with it!

I posted it here, coz this is the Trading Systems and Strategies Thread Forum! So here are traders, who are searching for strategies!

These are the FPA rules not mine, look very carefully....

Note that this area is primarily for non-commercial systems.

You want $20 for your strategy right?....... sounds a bit commercial to me.

Now if you want to help people just post your strategy here, it's only $20 bucks after all, and with such a winning strategy you must be quite a wealthy person I presume.

Why not do something altruistic for a change, you like positive thinking don't you?

Btw didn't it used to be $50?

What a moron. The FPA should require a basic "do you know what Spam is?" test before letting people post in the forums.

Back