• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Getting hold of citrades.com owner Jason Scharf

I am having an issue with a company

malcolmx

Recruit
i've been scammed by citrades using a scam product called insured profits (insuredprofits.com). i was stupid enough to believe that i could trust such a bull**** guarantees as they have on their site. after i realized it was a scam i demanded my money back and they cut my balance completely. i want to warn everyone about this scam, they think everybody's stupid and that they can get away with it. the owner's skype is jbscharf and i'm trying to find where he lives to file a complaint. he has a partner called elijah and his skype is alan.sam2. i hope to be able to expose their scam operation and get my money back. i'm fed up with all those scamers!!!

Did InsuredProfits lead you to Citrades or did Citrades lead you to InsuredProfits?

Did InsuredProfits lead you to Citrades or did Citrades lead you to InsuredProfits?

i was automatically registered to citrades after registering to insured profits. i got a promo email to my mailbox to click on a link and reached insuredprofits.com. followed all the steps, made a deposit and received the "product" which is a comlete pile of sh*t. they tricked me into making a deposit to get that crap. after using it for several days i realized that i'm going to lose everything i have.

How much did you deposit? What method did you use to deposit?

i made a deposit of $500 using my credit card to use insured profits' "no loss" insurance system - it just opened 2 positions simultaneously so i lost my money twice as fast!

Try to activate the "insurance". While you're waiting to find out that there is no such thing or that it just gives you a bonus with dozens of strings attached, having a long chat with the fraud department of your credit card's issuing bank could be time well spent. Explain exactly what happened and ask if a chargeback for fraudulent goods and services is appropriate to your situation.

after filing my complaints for fraud and trying to get my money back i made some inquiries about citrades and jason scharf through such scam products as insured profits and some disgusting thing called 2014millionaire apparently citrades owes money to traders as well as to the crooks running these products. i hope it's just a matter of time before this sewer pit gets shut down and its owners indicted!

i've been scammed by citrades using a scam product called insured profits (insuredprofits.com). i was stupid enough to believe that i could trust such a bull**** guarantees as they have on their site. after i realized it was a scam i demanded my money back and they cut my balance completely. i want to warn everyone about this scam, they think everybody's stupid and that they can get away with it. the owner's skype is jbscharf and i'm trying to find where he lives to file a complaint. he has a partner called elijah and his skype is alan.sam2. i hope to be able to expose their scam operation and get my money back. i'm fed up with all those scamers!!!

Malcolm, I am sorry that this happened to you sir. But let me say that Insured Profits is NOT a scam. Mind you, I did the same as you in that I got linked up to CiTrades via Insured Profits. In your defense, I do believe that IP's claims are a bit exuberant but I also know that their "program" does works or at least it has worked for me! Ultimately, you have to understand that you can NOT take every trade that they recommend-you have to chose carefully and when you take a trade, don't trade what you can not afford lose no matter what their guarantee is and that was YOUR mistake. You always have to go into these systems and programs knowing that there is no such thing as a sure thing. There is nothing wrong with trying it out but there is plenty wrong with holding others responsible for your lack of foresight. I do not work for CiTrades or Insured Profits but I am here to tell you that Insured Profits will work for you if you respect it. Like I can tell you right now that any forex trade recommendation from IP that has GBF in the combo, will result in a loss-this is just my experience. However, I've had pretty good success with their recommendations that have USD, AUD, JPY, and EUR in the mix, so focus on those options. Another tip, if you get an alert two or three days out from the expiry, do not take the trade, instead wait until the day off to move forward with the trade. And again, do not trade more than you can afford to lose. The most I will trade using IP is $50. If I win, great and if I don't win, I do not feel like I am out of any money. As far as CiTrades goes, I have found them to be a great platform with great customer service. Maybe things just didn't go as you expected them too and because of this, you are emotional and feel someone is trying to rip you off. Always keep your head cool and remember that this business has good and bad days and you have to accept them both.

I have also been scammed by the same exact product. Citrades is very bad. They called me on the phone, tried to get me to deposit 5000 dollars. Obviously I declined. I asked them to send me the insured profits email, which they never did. They proceeded to turn on the auto trader and my account got completely drained down to about 15 dollars. I never gave this company to trade my account, and they proceeded to do so WITHOUT my consent.

Back