1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting Withdrawal Funds back from eTORO

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by read-only, Nov 8, 2011.

1. read-only

read-only Recruit

I am wondering if anyone here has had difficulties withdrawing funds from eToro (I mean, actual winnings). I'm (I think) about 3 weeks in to the process now, and I'm starting to doubt whether there is a serious intention of paying me out.

I could tell a long story of the tactics they are using to delay the process, but the story in short is: I invested, I won a little, and now I would like to cash out...my passport was rejected as it was expired a couple months prior >>they now have color copies of my driver's license (black & white weren't good enough) and my utilities bills and still the process goes on. It seems like there's always something. Another 3-5 days here, and another 5-8 days here.

I WISH eTORO WOULD HAVE TOLD ME HOW DIFFICULT IT WOULD BE TO GET MY MONEY BACK. I WOULD GONE WITH AN ALTERNATIVE BROKER. THEY HAVE no problem taking you money. BUT GETTING IT BACK...HA. GOOD LUCK!

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

A lot of brokers seem to have trouble verifying ID documents before processing withdrawals.

Your first line of defense is to not deposit 1 cent until after all of your documents have been submitted and verified by the broker.

3. drfjm

drfjm Recruit

dangerous

I tried this broker with a demo account and also tried the system where you
    can copy a successful trader. Unfortunately I only lost! Fortunately it was just demo money. So traders, watch out.

: etoro, etoro.com