1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting your report/info

Discussion in 'Beginners Bootcamp' started by Eric Alyea, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Eric Alyea

Eric Alyea Master Sergeant

Getting your report/info
    3 years ago you got just “ONE” email from Sir Pipsalot or others to read and had to try to figure out what to do from that report. It became my daily discipline. I had to get new glasses and that kind of stuff.
    Now we have a video of real charts that a nice person is explaining to us. I have gone from one report (I do more now) to a minimum of a video clip. (This is an example so you can track the links back to it, and make sure, if you don’t know about it, to get the daily e-mail for it.)
    http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex...-daily-video-jabuary-24-2011-a.html#post55367

I would like to know how many Newbie's use/listen to this report. Just sign in and say:
    “I do”, or I never knew how to. I think it is important to find a consistent way to know how the pro’s do it, and work up from there.

Good luck to all

PS. 27 views so far and no responce @ 09:35 CST/USA (-6gmt)

#1 Eric Alyea, Jan 24, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
  2. borisofoz

borisofoz Private

Hi All

I havent been watching it, and my performance reflects that in general. Need to change that.

cheers