• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss gettoberichnow.com (Forex Beater)

General discussions of a financial company
Below is a screenshot of the Forex Beater results. The time range is May 1, 2008 - July 18, 2008, over which the balance went up from $820 to $2449.90. This is for the script alone, excluding the indicators (the script is also accompanied with three indicators, whose signals can be used for additional manual trades, while the script itself does all the trading automatically):

forexbeaterpw9.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
A live forward test of the Forex Beater EA is now available, enabling you to watch the real-time performance of the software. To view it in the read-only/investor mode, you need to take the following two simple steps:

1. Download the free Alpari MetaTrader4 at Installation. Forex with Alpari and set it up on your computer.

2. Connect to the account, using the following data:

Login: 1065190
Password: 6vgthzd
Server: Alpari-Demo

Enjoy! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Forex Beater not working

Can anyone help me with this "Forex Beater" please read the following:
My robots have still not begun to trade, the beater has been loaded and the
smiley face is smiling, I have opened a live account and I
have called and had them check my account and platform is woking fine
they even had me open and close a manual account to test if it worked and
yes it works, I made 16 cents, under the journal and expert tabs, 1 2 and 3
have been loaded and initialised successfully and I have swithced to the 1H,
and still no trades are being made, do you have any other info or help to
get this to work, I figure maybe the trades are set up not to trade during such a down trend as what we're seeing now but support(what little there is) does not seem to want to help very much? please send any ideas to my email address argonot@bellsouth.net Thanx

Can anyone help me with this "Forex Beater" please read the following:
My robots have still not begun to trade, the beater has been loaded and the
smiley face is smiling, I have opened a live account and I
have called and had them check my account and platform is woking fine
they even had me open and close a manual account to test if it worked and
yes it works, I made 16 cents, under the journal and expert tabs, 1 2 and 3
have been loaded and initialised successfully and I have swithced to the 1H,
and still no trades are being made, do you have any other info or help to
get this to work, I figure maybe the trades are set up not to trade during such a down trend as what we're seeing now but support(what little there is) does not seem to want to help very much? please send any ideas to my email address argonot@bellsouth.net Thanx

Your problem is that you want the EA to start trading for you immediately, while it often takes a few days before a trade is placed.

After a rather turbulent September, Forex Beater started picking up and is now well on the track. The current live forward test results are here: Statement: 1065190 - forexbeater . The weird bunch of small losing trades on September 4 is a result of my mistake - I indicated the wrong time frame on the server (M15, while it should be H1) - nevertheless, even that did not prevent the EA from leaving me in profit :).

Alternatively, you can view the results directly in the account, after taking the following two steps:

1. Download the free Alpari MetaTrader4 at
Installation. Forex with Alpari
and set it up on your computer.

2. Connect to the account, using the following data:

Login: 1065190
Password: 6vgthzd
Server: Alpari-Demo

Comments would be greatly appreciated.

Forex Beater

I have traded forex beater for 4 days with 4 stopouts.
Has anyone else experienced this??
With the market selling off as it has been lately all the trades were shorts, but the stoplos may be too close

Any thoughts??

Back