Ambady kj

Recruit
my.gftmarketrade.com
support@gftmarketrade.com

This is a broker which was not have any valid mobile number. I have any issues which was a regarding Google authentication . What happened is. When I lost my Google authentication key there is a way which I get back my account is only the coustomer care mail id . I keep trying for the last 14 days to get back my trading account they are to responding a penny message and these mails are not Valid and also the location where these guys are done is incorrect and they are only respond as bot . Be alert for this broker any one who are planning to get a good broker. There are 1800 other brokers kindly stay away from this scam

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-04-01-12-28-280_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-04-01-12-28-280_com.android.chrome.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_2022-06-02-16-14-10-662_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-02-16-14-10-662_com.android.chrome.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 4

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
my.gftmarketrade.com
support@gftmarketrade.com

This is a broker which was not have any valid mobile number. I have any issues which was a regarding Google authentication . What happened is. When I lost my Google authentication key there is a way which I get back my account is only the coustomer care mail id . I keep trying for the last 14 days to get back my trading account they are to responding a penny message and these mails are not Valid and also the location where these guys are done is incorrect and they are only respond as bot . Be alert for this broker any one who are planning to get a good broker. There are 1800 other brokers kindly stay away from this scam
Did you deposit any money with them?