ghctrade.com: Hopefully is not a stupid question or case and needed advice.

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Nov 12, 2019 at 1:26 PM

Company Invitation has been sent.
I have sent an invitation email for both GHC and Alpha Securities as well.

"Dear Alpha Securities Management or Representatives,

Please join the discussion in the thread forum on Forex Peace Army as the invitation has been sent as per below link.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...or-case-and-needed-advice-ghctrade-com.62557/
Your prompt response and particiation in the threads is important to avoid misunderstanding towards my MT4 account Lucky88wp [2088571700] issue against Global Holdings Capital which under AFSR of Alpha Securities.
Thank you"

Let's wait their responses on the issue or progress.

Now I believe Global Holdings Capital (GHC) is scammer, me and my friends have 9 accounts with them, GHC withhold our money and force us to trade 100 lots for $1500 account and 500 lots for $7500 account WITHIN 3 months if we want to withdraw our money. That is really not fair. One of GHC Introduce Broker is WSPRO (in south east asia) and they use One World Global (OWG) in China

Attachments

• IMG_20191023_060613.jpg
    IMG_20191023_060613.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 0
Dear All Victim of GHC aka Wspro

you should put the photo of this scam actor here
so everyone can know them

usually this scam actor based on Malaysia Puchong based

put their photos here and also in other forums

Dear All Victim of GHC aka Wspro

you should put the photo of this scam actor here
so everyone can know them

usually this scam actor based on Malaysia Puchong based

put their photos here and also in other forums

IMO, am not sure if this works out or against any privacy rights to spread out photos of a person which we are not clear yet in public forum. But the purpose of this thread is to do an open and transparent discussion to resolve the issue with the company since we know the company is still operating. After upcoming progression and discussion (if they care to discuss here to protect the company issue) let us decide if the company is transparent and do the right things in handling clients.

I wish other victims or traders to open up new thread to share their problems and against the company together.
This will escalate the process even faster to properly counter the company based on facts.

Hi FxMaster, seems no response from GHC or Alpha Securities.
would you help us invite them right away to this thread discussion?
or please suggest next step on what should we do? thx

Seems nothing yet for now.
AsstMod would you please invite the company for the discussion?
any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a small flaw with launching invitations after the forums upgrade. This should be fixed in a day or two.

On May 2019, i was invited to join in forex world by WSPRO from Malaysia which their company is have a cooperation with GHC (GLOBAL HOLDING CAPITAL) as their broker.
WSPRO has 2 package to join :
1. Beginner : $ 1500 Deposit ( $300 is locked for Inssurance and 1200 can be traded )
2. Gold : $ 7500 Deposit ( $ 1500 is locked for Insurrance and 6000 can be traded )
and they have so many bonus like ponzi scheme which is like leadership bonus ( if you can get member to join below you ). and rebate bonus from each trading.

I investigate that GHC has ASIC and FINTRAC as their certificate, so i believe is legit also it has a good score at wikifx (regulated)

WSpro has a features that makes me believe if they are legit. it's an inssurance and you can trade manually. so i think this is legit.

May until August they are show a good performance and pay a good profit to us.
Some Investors trading with manual trade to dig more profit on it. but some Investors also got Margin loss due their loss in manual trading.

On early September. unilaterally GHC/WSPRO announce that GHC receive so much lost because of Inssurance Feature and they remove their inssurance feature.

On Mid September they annouce that Member Can't withdraw their capital or they froze all of our MT4 for they investigation (trading Lost - Inssurance) they threat us to banned all MT4 who caught cheat.

On End September they annouce and give us 2 option ( which this option is Made by GHC due their Loss )

Option 1. GHC Lock you MT4 but Investor can withdraw their Capital in condition
( Beginner Pacakge $1500 = trading manually 100 lot within 3 month)
( Gold Package $7500 = trading manually 500 lot within 3 month )

Option 2. All the MT4 transfered to WSPRO register wallet and Investor must inject 70 % more money to continue this program

all the option are sound impossible to us as an Investor. an all the option is impossible to us to withdraw our money so that i review GHC and WSPRO is SCAM
If we dont choose any option until 1st november 2019. it will automaticly going to option 1.

WSPRO SITE : login.wspros.co/home/login.aspx?language=en-US
GHC SITE : ws.ghctrade.com/Login.aspx
GHC SITE 2 : ghctrade.com/en/about-us.html

GHC (global holdings capital) aka Wspro is a scammer

Currently in Asia, there are thousand people scammed by them

They force us to trade more than 500 lot within 3 months if want to withdraw money and profit, it is really non sense !

@whelzone @FXTrader @agoes333 @indotrader and others

If you have an issue with a company, you must open up your own independent scam alert threads and submit evidence. The more independently verifiable cases, the easier it is to sort through evidence and higher chances of getting justice.

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

Back