ghctrade.com: Hopefully is not a stupid question or case and needed advice.

@FPA Forums Team the OP has attachments that are not showing (the first post). It may be due to the forum upgrade. Can you get these attachments re-attached?

@Liiiga

Some scams will claim to be regulated, but if you check carefully the company is not actually regulated. Or does not have the correct license for what services that they offer. I could not view your screenshots, but a quick look at https://ghctrade.com/en/index.html it shows no regulation information. If you look further on other pages you will see no mention of their AFSL number, which is required to be listed on all of their webpages. Notice this video shows no mention of Au Regulation at all.

View attachment bandicam 2019-11-21 01-25-23-578.mp4

Regulation is not a guarantee of safety, but in well-regulated jurisdictions, you usually have some recourse. But that recourse becomes 0 if the broker is not regulated at all where you thought they were.

Last edited:
@FPA Forums Team the OP has attachments that are not showing (the first post). It may be due to the forum upgrade. Can you get these attachments re-attached?

@Liiiga

Some scams will claim to be regulated, but if you check carefully the company is not actually regulated. Or does not have the correct license for what services that they offer. I could not view your screenshots, but a quick look at https://ghctrade.com/en/index.html it shows no regulation information. If you look further on other pages you will see no mention of their AFSL number, which is required to be listed on all of their webpages. Notice this video shows no mention of Au Regulation at all.

View attachment 48652

Regulation is not a guarantee of safety, but in well-regulated jurisdictions, you usually have some recourse. But that recourse becomes 0 if the broker is not regulated at all where you thought they were.
Hi 4evermaat, it is true that it doesn't mention regulation information such as AFSL in their page except FINTRAC number. It only mentioned they are authorised and regulated under ASIC which shown in "about us" https://ghctrade.com/en/about-us.html
I have emailed ghctrade customer service before and got reply from them as per below. (attached their reply screenshot)

Canada
Legal names of MSB: GHC GLOBAL HOLDINGS CAPITAL LTD
Operating or trade names of MSB: GLOBAL HOLDINGS CAPITAL LIMITED
MSB registration number:
M19327148

Australia
Global Holdings Capital Pty Ltd
AFSR: 001275009

I have checked those number in ASIC website and it is also registered under Alpha Securities Pty Ltd Licensee.(attached)
Even AFCA guy did mention if I lodge a complaint to Global Holdings Capital Pty Ltd, it means my complaint will against Alpha Securities Pty Ltd instead as its Licensor.

Another simple point I have studied that this company is not properly managed by looking at the ghctrade.com page, it also shows the same data of total trade volume and number of clients for six months. (period when I started to study the website untill today)

Fyi, another company that is using GHC as their brokerage partner that I heard was 1 World Global Pte Ltd in China.

Am not sure if the informations I have seen was true enough to get a valid jurisdiction and scratching my head to solve my issue with them unless if I have already fallen into a zero chance to fight and get back my money.
At least, I hope no other victims fall into this unproffesional company especially those from Asia region.

Please suggest based on information given here.
Thanks for helps!

Attachments

• ASIC GHC-ALPHA.png
    ASIC GHC-ALPHA.png
    163.1 KB · Views: 4
  • GHC Customerservice Emailing.png
    GHC Customerservice Emailing.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Complaint to GHC latest reply.png
    Complaint to GHC latest reply.png
    380 KB · Views: 5

@Liiiga

View attachment 48652

Thanks for the highlight, we are working on it.

@Liiiga

View attachment 48652

Fyi, there is a risk disclosure in the opening account webpage which mentioned the AFSL number and (subsidiaries wholly owned by Alpha Securities).

invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Nov 27, 2019 at 12:31 AM

Fyi, there is a risk disclosure in the opening account webpage which mentioned the AFSL number and (subsidiaries wholly owned by Alpha Securities).
Here we go, I have found that the company just recently updated its RISK DISCLOSURE file. the main changes was in the Client's Acknowledgement. Seems the company trying to add up more points into the file which contradicted with the other informations and try to remove the evidence. I have video it and screenshot the evidence on the changes.

Let us see if the company has something to come out here.

Seems no response yet from the company even after FPA admin had invited them.
Read under ASIC and AFCA guidelines, they did suggest that a forum discussion is also considered as one of the platform in resolving internal dispute between financial firms and clients. This however still ignored by the company.
@AsstModerator @4evermaat
what is best to describe them now? any suggestions on the next stage please?

Here we go, I have found that the company just recently updated its RISK DISCLOSURE file. the main changes was in the Client's Acknowledgement. Seems the company trying to add up more points into the file which contradicted with the other informations and try to remove the evidence. I have video it and screenshot the evidence on the changes.

Let us see if the company has something to come out here.

You can link to it. But also attach it (or link from cloud storage like dropbox, google drive, etc) in case the link is changed. Do you have a copy of the old agreement? Or rather, you said you have video of the old/new risk disclosure?? you can attach it here or to youtube as an unlisted video.

You can add that to the complaint with regulator (that they changed their agreement).

You may want to consider contacting AFCA and initiate an complaint. This will only work if you can prove you worked with the Australian part of the firm. Keep us updated.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Declare those broker as a scam broker is the best way

@whelzone @FXTrader @agoes333 @indotrader and others affected by ghctrade.com

You all must open your own independent scam alert threads and submit evidence in those threads.

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

The more independent cases we have against a company, the easier and faster that a Trader's court case can proceed. Please read New Trader's court thread if you have any questions.

Back