Giambrone announces legal action against Banc de Binary and its affiliates

static2132

Recruit
This is fantastic news and I am using this evidence, as well as my emails to claim a chargeback on this totally disgusting company that bleed customers with their money, based on fear, harassment and bullying by giving the customer the impression that they need to invest more to withdraw their money back. I will not rest until this website is shut down and I am disgusted that they are still registered and are allowed to operate all over the world, especially the UK and are not regulated.

I am currently awaiting on a complaint from a woman named Tracey and I suspect the outcome with be in Banc De Binary's favour. I have written over 10 complaints and have contact Action Fraud UK, FCA in UK and Cyprus, Cysec, Advertising Standards Agency in UK and Cyprus and will not stop. My intention was to make some money, I knew that I was not going to become rich overnight, but thought it was a sensible decision, as the internet from my search confirmed that Banc De Binary is regulated and there is positive information out there, so I thought why not. However, little did I know that was my down fall. After researching further I feel totally stupid, cheated and Daniel Lloyd (scum of the earth) lured me into a force sense of security which his words and that Banc De Binary is regulated and registered and that all is above board and okay. This man is poison and I putty this man very much for the blood sucking words in order to place fear in the customer to invest more.

I live and learn and will never invest again and will fight to get my money back, based on Banc De Binary misrepresentation themselves as a legit company.

Last edited by a moderator:

aurakzai

Recruit
This is indeed great news. Prayers have been answered. I have already contacted them and filled up their form with the required information. Hoping for the best.

static2132

Recruit
This is indeed great news. Prayers have been answered. I have already contacted them and filled up their form with the required information. Hoping for the best.
This needs to be closed down otherwise they will be doing this to people for years to come. This woman Tracey Ludlow from Banc De Binary is apparently dealing with the many complaints I have made and this is her argument which is flawed and replied with me with the email.

Date: 27 October 2016 at 09:56
Subject: RE: confidential
To: confidential

'Hi Raymond

We do not need to hold a gambling license. We are regulated by Cysec and through this regulation we can operate with the UK.

Any complaint made through the UK authorities are sent to Cysec as our governing body and are then in turn sent to us to deal with.

Regards

Tracey'

Banc De Binary are regulated with Cysec however, Cysec recognise Banc De Binary as a CIF, which is an investment firm. The UK seen Banc De Binary (Binary Options) as a form of gambling and therefore require a gambling licence. I was told that Banc De Binary are registered with the financial conduct authority (FCA) which again is crap, as the FCA do not regulate Binary Options for the reasons I have stated above. So Banc De Binary operate within the EU and appear to be of the view that just because they are registered with Cysec everything is okay!!!

Moroontrader

Private
Hi there, my case notes are already with a Giambrone affiliate. I sincerely hope all of these scam binary companies are put to the sword. Credit card companies and other financial house have a duty to protect their customers. The variation in attitude between the banks is incredible. Suffice to say some really don't care. We need a fair and just system. Taking people's money under false pretences is theft.

JagadishK

Recruit
Hi,

I have been in touch with the famous Law firm in UK - Giambrone Law Firm. They have been helping the victims of Binary Option trading and have sent me a link for others to apply so that we can fight the case together and also share the expenses instead of doing it separately.

http://www.giambronelaw.com/site/se...tigation/english/legal-action-banc-de-binary/

Please enroll yourself by 14th November 2016 and we will fight Banc De Binary together

AnneW

Master Sergeant
Hi,

I have been in touch with the famous Law firm in UK - Giambrone Law Firm. They have been helping the victims of Binary Option trading and have sent me a link for others to apply so that we can fight the case together and also share the expenses instead of doing it separately.

http://www.giambronelaw.com/site/se...tigation/english/legal-action-banc-de-binary/

Please enroll yourself by 14th November 2016 and we will fight Banc De Binary together
Hi, did Giambrone ask for money upfront for the registration, or indicate how much they want for each claimant to pay them before they will take a complainant on as a client? Please advise, thanks.

AnneW

Master Sergeant
Hi there, my case notes are already with a Giambrone affiliate. I sincerely hope all of these scam binary companies are put to the sword. Credit card companies and other financial house have a duty to protect their customers. The variation in attitude between the banks is incredible. Suffice to say some really don't care. We need a fair and just system. Taking people's money under false pretences is theft.
Hi, can I ask what the name of the Giambrone affiliate that you registered with is.

Did they ask for money upfront for the registration, or indicate how much they want for each claimant to pay them before they will take a complainant on as a client? Please advise, thanks.