raphaell

Private, 1st Class
Hey guys...I had a call just now for a second time from a Gibraltar Financial. It looks like this operation is very similar to RAW - Rothscild and Wexler Capital scam that many were victim of.

It looks like this is their website
gibraltarfinancial.net

any thoughts?
it looks like a scam to me!

Hey guys...I had a call just now for a second time from a Gibraltar Financial. It looks like this operation is very similar to RAW - Rothscild and Wexler Capital scam that many were victim of.

gibraltarfinancial.net

any thoughts?
Make sure to ask them some questions regarding common things when you get the call from them again.

gibraltarfinancial.net

any thoughts?
Raphaell, I saw their website, it is the exact same format as RAW. Its definitely them. Don't send them any money.

I had even posted this on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Few-Isl...hschild_and_wexler_capital_and_now_gibraltar/

The clowns even pretended to be legit customers of Gibraltar. They will do anything for money.
Yes it's definitely them. If you check their address too from the website it's based in new York...nothing with their names on it. But it shows Fidelity Investments which they are not a part of.

When I received a call back from them a few days later the guy screwed up and said a different company name I can't remember what exactly he said but it wasn't Gibraltar or fidelity... I advised who I talked to previously was from Gibraltar Investments... There was an awkward pause and then he said he will connect me with who I spoke with a few days earlier.

I'll never agree to any cold calling investment scam again that's for sure.

Back