• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss GIGFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Trial Vs Gigfx

Hi all,

Personally gigfx owes me about 16.000 us$, and they refuse to pay me. The reason? just because one tiny payment has been done on my account by their authorised (by themselves) ib and exchanger. I speak about something less than 150 usd, and it has been clearly afterwarads compensate and cleaned. And this tiny payment now , from their point of view, allows them to lock away my profits. Something basically completely out of the law, as the payment was credited to my account and is present in the balance. Therefore, the payment has been accepted and recognised by Gigfx.

Even worse, they have made coaction with me giving me no other way to agree to something i did not want about my balances, and can't touch anything. I now clearly see that i will not get my money back by the diplomatic way.

I also see that the former authorised IB / excahnge and the actual one, Hashim and Joe, aren't giving a f&ck about it, and are desapeared.

Well, i am willing to put all together the poeple that are right, like me, to after put ourselves in the hands of a lawyer in cyprus.

This is why, for a start , i created an email account : gigfxtrial (at) gmail.com, where i would like all the affected willing to join a trial Vs these poeple to write a little email with the amount they claim and their email.

i am not promising anything, but i am sure that some lawyer in Cyprus would be willing to accept our case against some % of our balance, like 20% or so. I am more than willing to pay that.

Actually, if you are a lawyer in Cyprus and willing to contact, use the same email adress than written above.

I will, after recieving the emails, put an advert in some Cyprus law board proposing it. I feel it may well become very atractive trial.

I have read a lot of stuff in this forum, and thanks the Admins of it to have tried to help, but, now time has come to take a step further.

So, if you're willing to do it, i remember the email: gigfxtrial (at) gmail.com . replace (at) by this symbol: @

Thank you all, and let's take action.

GIGFTRIAL

Note to the admin: I will repeat this post in all open thread about gigfx. Please, do not consider this as spam, but just a way to put together the things, as there are quite a few post open about gigfx scam.

Same problem here

I am in the same boat as most others here in terms that GIGFX has my money and i cannot get it back from them due to constant delays.

I was just wondering if anyone else apart from Larry is having any sucess with this battle...?!

GIGFX do not send my moneyn or reply my emails.

the phone is answered by a. machine the guy speaks english with indian accent.
the phone in Cyprus is wrong I'll try the new one belong to James Hallway.
Here it is:
Contact Person James Hallway
Phone Number +357 97631556
Fax Number +357 25336350
Email Address james@gigfx.com
Website GIGFX

If they do not send my money I'll make a complain to
FSCL (Financial Services Complaints Ltd )
Home :: FSCL - Financial Services Complaints Ltd.

GIGFX has membership number 4233.
List of Transactional Service Providers :: FSCL - Financial Services Complaints Ltd.

All that have withdrawal problem with GIGFX should make a complain to above organisation.

Back