Gigfx has unsecured servers & systems

i think gigfx refreshing it's demo server that's all and it has no prob , i have 2 accounts and i was on them the whole week and made good profie for soon i will have alive account with them ,,

i think gigfx is agood company and why we keep telling gigfx scaming , how it's scaming and it's working till now in the market and with good profite ,,

i think also this chit chat gives them amotive to really scam people,, if keep tilling some one you are bad ,, he will be bad even if he is agood person ,,

i never had prob with my demo accounts and i appreciate there efforts to keep them reputation as good as it was especially during lot of others keeps saying bad about it and try to distroy this reputation ,,

cool down every body and lets talk positive and who has aprob lets say it and i think gigfx would be glad to assist him fixing his prob ,,

Another Skyline Broker representative,

Well done. I should send you a trophy! No headlines, no stupid mistakes mentioning any names. I hope you had managed to write those crap statements by a different IP address than Skyline IP address.

What a stupendous statement. At least now we know that it was you (skyline) that had fabricated an email and had sent it to some of our clients. It seems you had not learned your lesson. In your own review in FPA says the following:

Special Notes:
June, 2010: Skyline Brokers appears to have been making multiple forum accounts to attack GIGFX at the FPA. We have also been lied to in emails from at least one person working for Skyline. We recommend a very high level of caution dealing with this company.

Above statement by FPA confirms that you and all your associates are really brainless. Look what you had managed to accomplish to your broker brand name.

Regarding to that email sent by Skyline to our clients, a full investigation is occurring. GIGFX akin to assure to all our clients that all our operational departments are running extremely well and that fake email sent yesterday on 29.7.2010 to your email box was a forged statement made by individuals operating for other broker to attempt to harm GIGFX reputation.(Skyline brainless representative).

In conclusion to all SKYLINE associates, sooner or later you will all be prosecuted by the court for your constant false accusation towards GIGFX.

James Hallway.

i don't know what you speak about ? but your speak against you
whatever whose attack you ,what important for me that he was able to attack your systems
Weak response from weak person work in weak company
[/B]

i think gigfx refreshing it's demo server that's all and it has no prob , i have 2 accounts and i was on them the whole week and made good profie for soon i will have alive account with them ,,

-no mr ghonemy gigfx has no demo account till now and i had 4 demo accounts in gigfx deleted

i think gigfx is agood company and why we keep telling gigfx scaming , how it's scaming and it's working till now in the market and with good profite ,,

[i think also this chit chat gives them amotive to really scam people,, if keep tilling some one you are bad ,, he will be bad even if he is agood person ,,

-sure mr ghonemy, We do not say that is gigfx bad, gigfx is the one who proves to us that it is bad

i never had prob with my demo accounts and i appreciate there efforts to keep them reputation as good as it was especially during lot of others keeps saying bad about it and try to distroy this reputation ,,

cool down every body and lets talk positive and who has aprob lets say it and i think gigfx would be glad to assist him fixing his prob ,,

i think They need to solve their problems first

Last edited:
i a client in GIGFX and i received email from gigfx
Dear Valued Client,

GIGFX would like to clarify the following:

Yesterday hackers had entered a website called Email Marketing Solutions from Constant Contact . GIGFX has an account with constant contact that we use to send to all our valued clients daily reports. The hackers had managed to hack constant contact that is not related at all to GIGFX. Any individual can enter into constant contact, create an email with any company Logo, and send to thousands clients information with Company Logo. All our domains & trading servers & Hosting servers are very well secured and we ASSURE you that not any individual in the world can ever hack into GIGFX System. Investigation is under way and we will announce sooner or later with concrete evidence with names and address for those unintelligent hackers.

GIGFX akin to reassure to you that all our operational departments are running extremely well and that fake email sent yesterday to your email box was a forged statement made by individuals operating for other broker to attempt to harm GIGFX reputation. We can reflect on that GIGFX has achieved to all its business targets & activities (especially in Egypt) and in-return other brokers solitary method to encounter with GIGFX is by fabricating emails to be sent to our valued clients with fake statements

GIGFX is expanding its brand name to all parts of the world, Launching latest new products, offering services on a 24 hour basis to our clients, and meeting with all our clients and partners.

In-conclusion GIGFX Headquarters will only contact you from Cyprus. Any other phone call received from any part of the world would be a bogus call. GIGFX will not send any email from Constant Contact until the investigation has achieved. All daily reports can be accessed from our website (daily reports) and in your MT4 terminal mailbox. If you wish the daily report to be sent from sales@gigfx.com , kindly reply to this email in-order to arrange with our sales department to sent you on a daily basis.

If you have any questions or need a sales representative to call you in-order to discuss with any of your issues, kindly sent us your contact details and the appropriate time to call you.

gigfx Trying to lie us, and that the constant contact response to what happened

Thank you for contacting Constant Contact with your concerns. I can assure you that we have not been "hacked" or suffered security breech on our servers. The information provided in the email from GIGFX is incorrect.Also, as noted in the link you included with your email: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...1084-gigfx-has-unsecured-servers-systems.html

It appears GIGFX has had some internal employee concerns; previous employees engaged in malicious behavior. When a Constant Contact customer reports that their login credentials may have been compromised we make every effort to work with them to find the individuals who may have logged into their account with malicious intent.

We do take security extremely seriously at Constant Contact, please review the following information for details in regards to this:
Security & Privacy - Constant Contact
Constant Contact FAQs

Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,
Heather
Constant Contact Compliance Team

Back