GIGFX Is Scamming Clients With NOT Secured MEMBERS AREA

Dear gigfx

i think you speak about your privet low ,and If you see this in legal terms I think that there is a misunderstanding, And also to add, is neither lawful nor reasonable to ask the forum(FBA) more than once litigation with us, even if you have the real thing go by litigation alone and take responsibility for defending yourself,As we begin that we are bored of your Non-beneficial determination for the things we clarify it for you more than once, but now we does not care about your understanding of it, and We do not have any explanation except that you are trying to change the subject and the inability to respond to the comments against you but the word SKYLINE BROKERS

Dear All
We announce no responsibility for what has been said on the SkyLine brokers, And Morsy is not of our representatives and cannot speak on behalf of the Company, We also do not accept the GIGFX accusation direct us, and the GIGFX responsibility to respond for what it said only but not the accusation without evidence supported by us

Thank you

If so, what does the FPA's AsstMod report that this Morsy guy was writing the FPA claiming to be the head of your legal department?

Sounds to me a lot like an attempt to duck all responsibility when your guy got caught. ;)

Hello Shadi Fadi,

Were does it say we are scamming clients!! Go back to work and concentrate on your Skyline duties. Any statement made against GIGFX on this Alert is well understood. At least this time you managed to prevent any title !!!!

Dear gigfx

Thanks for my new job you give it to me at skyline :)

reference to the main reason for this topics , morsy or ramy or skyline whatever , all this says the true that gigfx not secure the client's data , and if you still think this people is layers , pls give me privet email to send for you all your client's data(user and password) to know that you are scamming your clients.

And take care, if you try to speak with me again with your very bad respond, I will post all this data HERE.

my advice : ( CHANGE YOUR IT CONSULTANT)

Dear gigfx

reference to the main reason for this topics , morsy or ramy or skyline whatever , all this says the true that gigfx not secure the client's data , and if you still think this people is layers , pls give me privet email to send for you all your client's data(user and password) to know that you are scamming your clients.

And take care, if you try to speak with me again with your very bad respond, I will post all this data HERE.

Dear Shadi Fadi skyline,

Don’t be sarcastic as you are sitting from your Skyline office and sending these immoral statements.

Another one declares to be also from Skyline. Your above statement proves that you are connected to Morsy , Ramy which means employees of Skyline.

Ramy???? This is another evident added to the pile of evidence that Skyline is 100% accountable. Were does it mention anywhere in this alert about a person called Ramy?. How shadi fadi knew Ramy involvement in this matter?? AsstModerator (lieutenant) you know exactly what I am talking about!! With this evidence made by Shadi Fadi mentioning Ramy name, its so clear that Morsy, Ramy , Shadi Fadi are employees of skyline which has direct access emails of skyline sent to FPA and to me.

Reference to this topic is that you’re all a bunch of liars with no dignity at all. You claim that you have data which evidently we all know that Morsy had already mentioned that in his email. As he is the head of legal department of skyline which head of department are you??. Why should I sent you my private email and waste any more time with you or any unintelligent member of Skyline! You are all guilty for your actions against GIGFX. Show us all here the data that you are talking about!!!! You should be ashamed from your self with such false accusations. Don’t ever threaten me and I will respond to you or any of your inexperienced colleagues a reply which suits your title!!

James Hallway.

Dear gigfx

Why you insist to go out from the main point?, FPA and all traders don’t interest at all to know who is working to SKYLINE and who is working to gigfx, they are interested to know one matter ARE gigfx SCAMING THEIR CLIENTS OR NOT????????
I told you before I have the proof of your scam, and I can post all your clients data HERE .
THE NAME, THE ACC NUMBER, PASSWORD , CLIENT MAIL, CLIENT CONTACT.

I am not layer, and if you want to test me DON’T SEND FOR ME YOUR PRIVET MAIL, and I will post it here to FPA and all traders to know that you are not trusted firm.

AND THANKS AGAIN FOR MY JOB IN SKYLINE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Dear gigfx

Why you insist to go out from the main point?, FPA and all traders don’t interest at all to know who is working to SKYLINE and who is working to gigfx, they are interested to know one matter ARE gigfx SCAMING THEIR CLIENTS OR NOT????????
I told you before I have the proof of your scam, and I can post all your clients data HERE .
THE NAME, THE ACC NUMBER, PASSWORD , CLIENT MAIL, CLIENT CONTACT.

I am not layer, and if you want to test me DON’T SEND FOR ME YOUR PRIVET MAIL, and I will post it here to FPA and all traders to know that you are not trusted firm.

AND THANKS AGAIN FOR MY JOB IN SKYLINE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Dear Shadi Fadi Skyline,

I had enough from you and your constant threats. You and all members of Skyline. I already gave an explanation regarding the HTTP member area. If you believe you are so bright and claiming that GIGFX is seeing clients passwords then that means you are not only attacking GIGFX with your claim , but to all other reputable brokers.
I had already posted above and I had told you put your proof that we have access in the member area client’s password. You are really an uneducated person with no respect at all. You will be hold responsible for every word you say or any move against GIGFX. I will no longer be bothered with Skyline as its clear to everyone how low bad reputation you had achieved.

We know also you’re just posting nonsense claims just to keep this alert on the top.

James Hallway.

Dear gigfx

The evidence that shadi fadi is associated with Skyline Brokers is in his own words in this post.

The name Ramy only came up in emails between myself, Morsy, James, and unnamed members of Skyline. The fact that shadi fadi brought it up shows that he has access to information that should only be known to the FPA, GIGFX, and Skyline. I know I didn't tell Shadi anything, and I'm sure that James didn't. This can only mean that Shadi is getting getting his info from Skyline.

Shadi, can you explain this?

who is non respected now?

Dear gigfx

you said i am uneducated person with no respect at all, OK, let all see who is an uneducated and not respected:
1-This is a warning from the Cyprus securities and exchange commission said you are NOT PERMITTED TO PROVIDE INVESTMENT AND ANCILLARY SERVICES
http://www.cysec.gov.cy/Downloads/I...ment (Warning) 02.17.2010 regarding GIGFX.pdf
2- This is some links about you as a non respected broker
ÇÍÐÑßã ãä gigfx æÇáÇËÈÇÊ ÈÇáÕæÑ
ãÚ ÇáÇÓÝ äÕÈÊ ÚáíäÇ gigfx
íÇ ÌãÇÇÚÉ ÇÓÚÇÑ GiGFX ãåäÌÉ ææÇÞÝÉ
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...p-i-have-no-response-my-withdrawal-gigfx.html
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/7978-gigfx-problem.html
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...lder/9579-gigfx-com-big-liar-broker-scam.html
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...481-2008-forex-broker-scam-year-nominees.html
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/9121-gigfx-issues.html
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-brokers/7243-gigfxasia-com.html

3- about you as a layer firm , your name is GIGFX, how come your account statement from GLOBAL INVESTMENT GATE ???????????????????? (please check attached),

WHO IS UNEDUCATED NOW LITTLE BOY?

please, reply to make another party for you

Attachments

• Announcement (Warning) 02.17.2010 regarding GIGFX_2.pdf
    72.4 KB · Views: 0
  • global investment gate brokers statment.jpg
    global investment gate brokers statment.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 5
Shadi,

I gave you a chance to explain why you had information that was only known to me, James, and Skyline. You got the information from Skyline and did not explain how. I can only conclude that you have no answer, just as Skyline has no full answer to why Morsy was lying to my and the FPA members.

You also started a new anti-GIGFX thread under another fake name. The statement you attached is explained in that thread.

Your account is now banned. If you want to discuss this, use the "Contact Us" link below.

Last edited:
Back