• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Gigfx problem

I am having an issue with a company
Let me introduce Mr. Pop, he is the Gigfx IB Master for all Gigfx Ib in Malaysia.
As far as I am, this IB Master commission is paid only in its first month of the entire period of their collaboration.

Since then, Gigfx began to change policy by policy, regulation by regulation. But still fail to extinguish the right of this IB Master.
Gigfx always give the reason for the excuse to avoid paying commissions and others payment.

IB Master with the IB's has been working hard to raise Gigfx name in Malaysia without any campaign assistance from Gigfx, but what we get? Only Gigfx fraud continued for the time being operated by this 2 people, the Mr. Haris Sayed and Mr. Mohamad Ashour. Therefore whether this 2 men said they have nothing to do with all this happening?

To Gigfx, you can cheat once, you can fool many times, but you can't fool forever.

Now, all traders are watching you, you look so popular as you wish before. :(

Let me correct the fact, they PAID me several months..but the amount was far LESSER from the original agreement.
Secondly, the also CUT OFF the deals made with me and Indonesia IB(Mr Lingga)

But its not my intention here to disclose all the broken promises between GIGFX and myself. Enough is enough.

My purpose here is to PLEDGE GIGFX to PAY all the withdrawal request made by the Ibs and clients.

Regards

Let me correct the fact, they PAID me several months..but the amount was far LESSER from the original agreement.
Secondly, the also CUT OFF the deals made with me and Indonesia IB(Mr Lingga)

But its not my intention here to disclose all the broken promises between GIGFX and myself. Enough is enough.

My purpose here is to PLEDGE GIGFX to PAY all the withdrawal request made by the Ibs and clients.

Regards

Wow Gigfx..you are the great scammer on the earth....even your IB also get cheated by you.......really good scammer...;)

p/s: I will join middle east Forex Forum soon.......

Last edited:
The truth start to some out.....I think from less than 10 people from the total of 300 traders......just image the power of all.....

GIGFX, there is only one solution.....pay us...so we will not make any noise anymore....we just want what is belong to us....our profit, our hard earned money....

Otherwise this bad news will go to your client world wide.....sorry, may be your future clients too. Just imagine, each of the trader send email about this to 20 of their contact, and their contact send to next 20....

Calculate yourself, 300 x 20 x 20 x 20 x 20 = ??????

The truth start to some out.....I think from less than 10 people from the total of 300 traders......just image the power of all.....

GIGFX, there is only one solution.....pay us...so we will not make any noise anymore....we just want what is belong to us....our profit, our hard earned money....

Otherwise this bad news will go to your client world wide.....sorry, may be your future clients too. Just imagine, each of the trader send email about this to 20 of their contact, and their contact send to next 20....

Calculate yourself, 300 x 20 x 20 x 20 x 20 = ??????

If you didnt know by now-GigFx could care less about what you-or anyone else - thinks about their reputation. I predict their final disappearing act will be in less than 6 months-and they are taking your money with them. These low life POS thieves need to be cut ear to ear and sent home in a shoe box.

If you didnt know by now-GigFx could care less about what you-or anyone else - thinks about their reputation. I predict their final disappearing act will be in less than 6 months-and they are taking your money with them. These low life POS thieves need to be cut ear to ear and sent home in a shoe box.

Agree with you bro, I think will be less than 3 month, but we just want to make sure no more traders cheated by them....please spread the news....

Ok, we will extend this to the Cyprus authorities. you both are liars, if you both honestly, why don't you just sign the FPA and support us there?

James who? Another name of your design? I will be with 200 traders will report to you if you remain silent on the evil that you do. Remember, I have all the proof over all your doings.
Masters IB, mr Shukri also supports me, including all the IB's in Asia.

No need to threaten me, I was in the right.

*I have all the evidence, including recordings of telephone conversations, yahoo messenger conversation, etc.

*Not whether I have told you many times, I am not a good trader but I am a good IB, very good IB.
GigFx also owes me nearly $3000 USD. My case has been referred to IB Hashim (who took over from IB 70400, as claimed by GigFx), but so far GigFx has pedaled repeatedly the withdrawal issue. I will join the legal case together with all the affected clients against GigFx to recover our money. Would any Malaysian IB, who stands to lose lots of fund, start to engage a lawyer for the case?

Gigfx rating is now DEGRADED!

Gigfx and GigfxAsia rating are NOW being degraded from 3 Stars to 1 & 2 Stars respectively. SCAM rating status will be NEXT COMING SOON!

Come on guys, RATE Gigfx by posting your review here:

(for GigfxAsia) https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/gigfxasia.com Gig FX Asia | GigFXAsia.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

(for Gigfx) https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.GIGFX.com GIGFX | Global Investment Gate | GIGFX.com

Show them all about how PEOPLES' POWER works!!

regards,
isketambola

Attachments

• gigfxrating.JPG
    gigfxrating.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 8
I think it's time we use "button - SCAM I've been scammed and I can prove it!" in:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.GIGFX.com GIGFX | Global Investment Gate | GIGFX.com

As in the cases before with the scam broker, the FPA can expect to get justice for us all. But we all have to give all the assistance needed by the FPA.

FPA is the best field to punish this evil Gigfx. :mad:

You are right sir.
GIGFX has no more repo to protect. So its a no brainer..they wont honour the withdrawal.

FPA, i strongly suggest SCAM LABEL to GIGFX. As this will raise the alert level to all current clients and future clients.

As for JUSTICE.
I agree with Jackdan, my good buddy from Spain recommendation. Get a lawyer in Cyprus.

regards

Back