• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Gigfx problem

I am having an issue with a company
FPA, i strongly suggest SCAM LABEL to GIGFX. As this will raise the alert level to all current clients and future clients.

Seems that the ending of Gigfx receivable. This evil broker should not be allowed to operate again to fool more traders out there.

I am with more than 300 traders support the scam resolution to Gigfx.

GIGFXASIA is an IB

Gigfx and GigfxAsia rating are NOW being degraded from 3 Stars to 1 & 2 Stars respectively. SCAM rating status will be NEXT COMING SOON!

Come on guys, RATE Gigfx by posting your review here:

(for GigfxAsia) https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/gigfxasia.com Gig FX Asia | GigFXAsia.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

(for Gigfx) https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.GIGFX.com GIGFX | Global Investment Gate | GIGFX.com

Show them all about how PEOPLES' POWER works!!

regards,
isketambola

Dear sir and all,
Let me stress gigfxasia.com is the IB.
We do not received any deposit from clients.

Clients choose to use our affiliate link (including our sub-ib IB ,Mr joe and many more) rather than go directly to the main broker(GIGFX LLC) because we were offered a better trading conditions by the main broker for our clients.
All sub-ibs commision are calculated and paid by the GIGFX LLC itself.

gigfxasia.com duty is the same with any other IB in any forex brokers. To promote the main broker and earning a proportion of pips rebates.

With this, i stress, gigfxasia.com has STOPPED the business relationship with the GIGFX LLC.

In the past..i was able to solve a few withdrawal cases such as the complaint by Mr AJ.
This can be confirmed by Mr AJ respond in this thread.

And we strongly suggest FPA to label GIGFX as a SCAM BROKER.

regards

Dear sir and all,
Let me stress gigfxasia.com is the IB.
We do not received any deposit from clients.

Clients choose to use our affiliate link (including our sub-ib IB ,Mr joe and many more) rather than go directly to the main broker(GIGFX LLC) because we were offered a better trading conditions by the main broker for our clients.
All sub-ibs commision are calculated and paid by the GIGFX LLC itself.

gigfxasia.com duty is the same with any other IB in any forex brokers. To promote the main broker and earning a proportion of pips rebates.

With this, i stress, gigfxasia.com has STOPPED the business relationship with the GIGFX LLC.

In the past..i was able to solve a few withdrawal cases such as the complaint by Mr AJ.
This can be confirmed by Mr AJ respond in this thread.

And we strongly suggest FPA to label GIGFX as a SCAM BROKER.

regards

Noted. I thank you for the detail of the explanation sir!. Now, it is loud and clear about the relationship between Gigfx and GigfxAsia. I was thinking earlier that both were managed and run by the same fellows and culprits in Gigfx HQ, as a principal company... Just the same SH*T but a different name though..

I apologize for this misunderstanding and/or any inconvenience it may caused you.

Having said on the above, it is more APPROPRIATE now for us to review/rate on Gigfx performance at this link then:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.GIGFX.com GIGFX | Global Investment Gate | GIGFX.com

best in life,
isketambola

Noted. I thank you for the detail of the explanation sir!. Now, it is loud and clear about the relationship between Gigfx and GigfxAsia. I was thinking earlier that both were managed and run by the same fellows and culprits in Gigfx HQ, as a principal company... Just the same SH*T but a different name though..

I apologize for this misunderstanding and/or any inconvenience it may caused you.

Having said on the above, it is more APPROPRIATE now for us to review/rate on Gigfx performance at this link then:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.GIGFX.com GIGFX | Global Investment Gate | GIGFX.com

best in life,
isketambola

No problem sir.
We are the VICTIM. IBs and Clients.
Our common ENEMY now is GIGFX LLC.;)

Regards

White Label?

logo.gif

Dear Sir,

I am James Hallway legal representative for GIGFX.

I would like to clarify the following:

I am in responsible for all client’s requests, issues, or any other client’s status. Mr. Haris has been moved to another region. Mr. Mohamed has also been shifted to a different location. So all issues will be discussed with me directly In this forum or to my personal email at james@gigfx.com .

Clients discussing about their withdrawal need to know the whole truth about IB 70400. Have all clients not know that IB 70400 , Mr..Mas Suhaizul Nizam Bin Zakaria has already terminated his IB with GIGFX. We have the proof of his termination. Do clients know that he had requested his withdrawal & deposit 70425 to be transferred to a trading account with his client’s funds. We have proof that he had requested such a thing. Has anyone from clients of 70400 deposited 1$ with GIGFX? All clients deposited with IB 70400 bank accounts that is running a 1 man show in this forum. Its obvious his trying to blame GIGFX for all his horrific actions . Clients I advice you to go find Mr. Mas Suhaizul Nizam Bin Zakaria and fetch your funds and GIGFX is ready to assist any client.

After termination we had been approached and had been inquired to a new business venture with a new management business partner Mr. Hashim Manan and requested white label. A signed white label agreement has been signed with Mr. Hashim Manan. Today we see that all his new clients are complaining with their withdrawal. He has not fulfilled to any of his obligations. For all clients of Mr. Hashim Manan is the one that need to be blamed and not GIGFX. The duty of a white label is to process all client’s withdrawals and deposits at the spot.

In conclusion, Mr. Mas Suhaizul Nizam Bin Zakaria & Mr. Hashim Manan will need to take all their clients accusations into consideration and to return all their deposits. We have all documents and GIGFX is ready to prove to everyone.

James Hallway.

Dear James so called "legal representative for GIGFX."

fromGIGFX Customer Service <cs@gigfx.com>
reply-toGIGFX Customer Service <cs@gigfx.com>

toHashim Manan <dzarul43@gmail.com>

dateWed, May 5, 2010 at 6:59 PM
subjectUpdate

hide details May 5 (4 days ago)

Images are not displayed.
Display images below - Always display images from cs@gigfx.com

Dear Valued IB 70400,
Can you kindly update us when shall we receive the documents?

If there are any further assistance please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Best Regards,
Customer Service team.

Cyprus: 136 Ayias Fylaxeos St, Mariella House, Kapsalos 3087, Limassol

+357 25336302 / +357 25336322 / FAX +357 25336350
Global Investment Gate
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The information in this e-mail is confidential. This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on this is prohibited and may Be unlawful. Whilst all reasonable steps are taken to ensure accuracy and integrity of information and data transmitted electronically and to preserve The confidentiality thereof, no liability or responsibility whatsoever is accepted if the information or data is, for whatever reason corrupted or does not reach its intended destination.

1. How did you claim "A signed white label agreement has been signed with Mr. Hashim Manan." for WHITE LABEL since GIGFX did not received completed document yet?

2. By legal without complete document the aggreement should void and null.

3. Please prove it that GIGFX received the complete document from me as required for WHITE LABEL application

White Label Agreement:
Thank you for choosing GIGFX Brokers. To complete the White Label Agreement Please
follow the following steps:
1) Complete and sign the White Label Agreement. You are required to complete and sign the following forms in the agreement:

1. white Label Application Form
2. white Label Brokers agreement ( all pages to be signed )

2) In addition to the agreement, please enclose the following:
1. Memorandum and articles of Association
2. Commercial registration
3. Bank Statement or Letter from Bank addressed to the company
4. Passport or identity card ( with photo and signature ) for all authorized signatures

3) Send your completed, signed application (in its entirety) and applicable tax form,
along with required photo ID(s) to GIGFX Brokers at whitelabel@gigfx.com

Damn lucky I did not send the document, yet!
HASHIM MANAN

As for JUSTICE.
I agree with Jackdan, my good buddy from Spain recommendation. Get a lawyer in Cyprus.

Salam to you, my dear friend Pop.

Yes, i can not stress you more, clients of GIGFX to get a lawyer. Maybe this is what could theformer IB's do. Bavaria, Pop and Ashim, why don't you grab a phone and talk to some lawyer there in Cyprus? Maybe you could get to an agreement of a % of the pending withdrawals recovered as payment of servicies? Certainly some lawyer would accept it. Just that you maybe need someone, from FPA, for instance, to recommend you some. FPA ppl certainly have the enought experience to recommend you a name, or , also, we could do a quest and proposal in the web. Certainly there are forex forums in cyprus.

And once you get this agreement with any firm, publish here the details of that lawyer, because certainly more than one is reading here, and not publishing, that have problems with gigfx.

That is certainly the right way to do the things....

Let's see if something can come out of this mess good.

regards to all

A/A Ashim,

In the paperwork send to you by GIGFX, can you tell us who is the appointed as LEGAL representative of GIGFX?

Is it James Hallway, Mohd or the other one? That must show in the heading of the conditions.

I am curious to know if Mohd or Haris are or are not simple employees. If they are, some here owe them an excuse, even if they were the very first one to be utterly rude with GIGFX clients ( i've seen some emails from them that were putting in serious doubt their good education and manner).

That data, the appointed as legal respresentative is quite important to start any legal action.

Rgds

GIGFX really scam

logo.gif

Dear Sir,

I am James Hallway legal representative for GIGFX.

I would like to clarify the following:

I am in responsible for all client’s requests, issues, or any other client’s status. Mr. Haris has been moved to another region. Mr. Mohamed has also been shifted to a different location. So all issues will be discussed with me directly In this forum or to my personal email at james@gigfx.com .

Clients discussing about their withdrawal need to know the whole truth about IB 70400. Have all clients not know that IB 70400 , Mr..Mas Suhaizul Nizam Bin Zakaria has already terminated his IB with GIGFX. We have the proof of his termination. Do clients know that he had requested his withdrawal & deposit 70425 to be transferred to a trading account with his client’s funds. We have proof that he had requested such a thing. Has anyone from clients of 70400 deposited 1$ with GIGFX? All clients deposited with IB 70400 bank accounts that is running a 1 man show in this forum. Its obvious his trying to blame GIGFX for all his horrific actions . Clients I advice you to go find Mr. Mas Suhaizul Nizam Bin Zakaria and fetch your funds and GIGFX is ready to assist any client.

After termination we had been approached and had been inquired to a new business venture with a new management business partner Mr. Hashim Manan and requested white label. A signed white label agreement has been signed with Mr. Hashim Manan. Today we see that all his new clients are complaining with their withdrawal. He has not fulfilled to any of his obligations. For all clients of Mr. Hashim Manan is the one that need to be blamed and not GIGFX. The duty of a white label is to process all client’s withdrawals and deposits at the spot.

In conclusion, Mr. Mas Suhaizul Nizam Bin Zakaria & Mr. Hashim Manan will need to take all their clients accusations into consideration and to return all their deposits. We have all documents and GIGFX is ready to prove to everyone.

James Hallway.

Dear Mr. Hallway or so called Hell all the way
Please comment below email in legal term.

Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 2:07 PM
To: legal@cysec.gov.cy
Subject: Website information

Dear Mrs Andria,
Reference is made to our company GIGFX LTD which is registered in Cyprus, based in Limassol.
As per your announcement made regarding Forex companies to apply and present their applications by 6th December 2009, otherwise everything must be on hold, we acted immediately and freezed all our banking facilities with local Cyprus banks. We have always respected CYSEC rules and laws. Since the registration of our company we did not allow any illegal transaction and we still do not provide any service to any of our clients.
Taking into consideration the above, we would highly appreciate to inform us whether it is a harm to allow GIGFX LTD to keep its website with its local limassol address. This will only keep us in connection with our clients. Needless to say that the office in Limassol only offers customer services and not any money transfers so that we can keep the proper communication with our clients. If it is necessary we can also close the bank accounts (which are currently on hold).
We kindly ask you to allow us to keep the address of our office in Limassol, on the website as GIGFX LTD is a legal registered Cyprus company.
Looking forward to your positive reply at your earliest convenient.
Best Regards,
Customer Information Team.

Global Investment Gate

But GIGFX still continue illegal operate in Cyprus by continue accepting the new client?

fromCarol <carol@gigfx.com>
reply-toCarol <carol@gigfx.com>

XXXXXX@yahoo.com

ccdzarul43@gmail.com

dateTue, May 4, 2010 at 5:17 PM
subjectLogin&Password

hide details May 4 (6 days ago)

Display images below - Always display images from carol@gigfx.com
Dear Client,

Welcome to GIGFX.
Below is your Login & Password

Login: XXXXX
Password: XXXXX (change password onced Logged in).

Best Regards,
Carol Samhat.
Account Sales Manager.

Global Investment Gate
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The information in this e-mail is confidential. This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on this is prohibited and may Be unlawful. Whilst all reasonable steps are taken to ensure accuracy and integrity of information and data transmitted electronically and to preserve The confidentiality thereof, no liability or responsibility whatsoever is accepted if the information or data is, for whatever reason corrupted or does not reach its intended destination.

Please show all documents and prove to everyone what GIGFX have regarding WHITE LABEL registration.

-HASHIM MANAN

Dear James so called "legal representative for GIGFX."

fromGIGFX Customer Service <cs@gigfx.com>
reply-toGIGFX Customer Service <cs@gigfx.com>

toHashim Manan <dzarul43@gmail.com>

dateWed, May 5, 2010 at 6:59 PM
subjectUpdate

hide details May 5 (4 days ago)

Display images below - Always display images from cs@gigfx.com

Dear Valued IB 70400,
Can you kindly update us when shall we receive the documents?

If there are any further assistance please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Best Regards,
Customer Service team.

Global Investment Gate

1. How did you claim "A signed white label agreement has been signed with Mr. Hashim Manan." for WHITE LABEL since GIGFX did not received completed document yet?

2. By legal without complete document the aggreement should void and null.

3. Please prove it that GIGFX received the complete document from me as required for WHITE LABEL application

White Label Agreement:
Thank you for choosing GIGFX Brokers. To complete the White Label Agreement Please
follow the following steps:
1) Complete and sign the White Label Agreement. You are required to complete and sign the following forms in the agreement:

1. white Label Application Form
2. white Label Brokers agreement ( all pages to be signed )

2) In addition to the agreement, please enclose the following:
1. Memorandum and articles of Association
2. Commercial registration
3. Bank Statement or Letter from Bank addressed to the company
4. Passport or identity card ( with photo and signature ) for all authorized signatures

3) Send your completed, signed application (in its entirety) and applicable tax form,
along with required photo ID(s) to GIGFX Brokers at whitelabel@gigfx.com

Damn lucky I did not send the document, yet!
HASHIM MANAN

HUH!!! GIG..GIG...GIG...James..James...James.... anything gig N james would like to response here?????

A/A Ashim,
I am curious to know if Mohd or Haris are or are not simple employees. If they are, some here owe them an excuse, even if they were the very first one to be utterly rude with GIGFX clients
Rgds

From the beginning to deal with them, I can feel they are not just simple employees in Gigfx.
Every decision made by those representing them are someone in Gigfx.
On the grounds that, they are too angry if we want to uncover Gigfx fraudulent.

Back