• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Gigfx problem

I am having an issue with a company
Dear James so called "legal representative for GIGFX."

fromGIGFX Customer Service <cs@gigfx.com>
reply-toGIGFX Customer Service <cs@gigfx.com>

toHashim Manan <dzarul43@gmail.com>

dateWed, May 5, 2010 at 6:59 PM
subjectUpdate

hide details May 5 (4 days ago)

Images are not displayed.
Display images below - Always display images from cs@gigfx.com

Dear Valued IB 70400,
Can you kindly update us when shall we receive the documents?

If there are any further assistance please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Best Regards,
Customer Service team.

Cyprus: 136 Ayias Fylaxeos St, Mariella House, Kapsalos 3087, Limassol

+357 25336302 / +357 25336322 / FAX +357 25336350
Global Investment Gate
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The information in this e-mail is confidential. This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on this is prohibited and may Be unlawful. Whilst all reasonable steps are taken to ensure accuracy and integrity of information and data transmitted electronically and to preserve The confidentiality thereof, no liability or responsibility whatsoever is accepted if the information or data is, for whatever reason corrupted or does not reach its intended destination.

1. How did you claim "A signed white label agreement has been signed with Mr. Hashim Manan." for WHITE LABEL since GIGFX did not received completed document yet?

2. By legal without complete document the aggreement should void and null.

3. Please prove it that GIGFX received the complete document from me as required for WHITE LABEL application

White Label Agreement:
Thank you for choosing GIGFX Brokers. To complete the White Label Agreement Please
follow the following steps:
1) Complete and sign the White Label Agreement. You are required to complete and sign the following forms in the agreement:

1. white Label Application Form
2. white Label Brokers agreement ( all pages to be signed )

2) In addition to the agreement, please enclose the following:
1. Memorandum and articles of Association
2. Commercial registration
3. Bank Statement or Letter from Bank addressed to the company
4. Passport or identity card ( with photo and signature ) for all authorized signatures

3) Send your completed, signed application (in its entirety) and applicable tax form,
along with required photo ID(s) to GIGFX Brokers at whitelabel@gigfx.com

Damn lucky I did not send the document, yet!
HASHIM MANAN

Finally Mr Hashim has spoken,

So GIGFX, any comment? Clearly here you're bul****ting everybody....and try to frame somebody else to be the victim....

Finally Mr Hashim has spoken,

So GIGFX, any comment? Clearly here you're bul****ting everybody....and try to frame somebody else to be the victim....

Hallo Mr Legal Rep.,

Where are you? After 24 hours still no reply about this matter? Mr Hashim already told that he did not sign the agreement as White Label. By keeping quite means you are lying to us.

As I explained before, Gigfx will try their best trick to all traders in the world, but if their crimes are exposed, they will remain silent.
Silent as usual, are silent as when we try to submit withdrawal requests. :p

Now the latest news from our IB Master Mr.Pop, Mr. Mohamed Ashour said he was fired from Gigfx. Similarly Mr. Haris.

This is the worst fraud I ever heard in the forex world. Indifference mixed with unreasonable excuses. Thus, it appears Gigfx with these two evil, Mr. Mohamad Ashour and Mr. Haris Sayed is so disgusting, they are not entitled to be with us in this forex world.

Gigfx+Mohamad Ashour+Haris Sayed= SCAM :mad:

GIGFX will participate in TREND 2010 ‘the 5th Stock & Financial Market Exhibition & Conference’ which will be held in Cairo, Egypt from 19th-22nd May 2010.

HOPEFULLY THEY PROCEED OUR WITDRAWAL AFTER THIS EVENT!!:mad:

GIGFX is really scam

As for the first time after become successor of IB70400 on March 2010, I try to perform a withdrawal amounting about USD140k from my account, today.

But GIGFX promptly reply as following.

Dear Valued IB70400,
As you already know and have already been given from before all access rights has already been given to you as a white label. Why are you sending us inter account transfer while you have all the rights. You can deposit and withdraw and inter account transfer to all your clients. This is your duty as a white label.
Best Regards,
Customer Service team.

Until today, GIGFX still not response to show the document for White Label application for HASHIM MANAN.

GIGFX make the rules as following for White Label application.

White Label Agreement:
Thank you for choosing GIGFX Brokers. To complete the White Label Agreement Please follow the following steps:
1) Complete and sign the White Label Agreement. You are required to complete and sign the following forms in the agreement:

4. Passport or identity card ( with photo and signature ) for all authorized signatures
3) Send your completed, signed application (in its entirety) and applicable tax form,

GIGFX should honor their rules.

GIGFX just so cunning by creating the WHITE LABEL to responsible to denied client withdrawal.

As for the first time after become successor of IB70400 on March 2010, I try to perform a withdrawal amounting about USD140k from my account, today.

But GIGFX promptly reply as following.

Dear Valued IB70400,
As you already know and have already been given from before all access rights has already been given to you as a white label. Why are you sending us inter account transfer while you have all the rights. You can deposit and withdraw and inter account transfer to all your clients. This is your duty as a white label.
Best Regards,
Customer Service team.

Until today, GIGFX still not response to show the document for White Label application for HASHIM MANAN.

GIGFX make the rules as following for White Label application.

White Label Agreement:
Thank you for choosing GIGFX Brokers. To complete the White Label Agreement Please follow the following steps:

GIGFX should honor their rules.

GIGFX just so cunning by creating the WHITE LABEL to responsible to denied client withdrawal.

GIGFX really a devil in forex world. By creating a white label is their escape plan. Luckily Hashim did not sign the form. This is their middle east website gigfxegypt.com lets go and tell their future client about bad things they are doing to us....

Until today, GIGFX still not response to show the document for White Label applicatio

GIGFX Message

"We strive to improve the FOREX trading business around the world and to helps each of our customers to meet their specific goals. We believe that long-term sustainable profitability is the result of having satisfied clients, which requires understanding the clients’ needs and having the right products and services. Only GIGFX combine the financial know-how, industry leading technology, and services offerings, to make this vision a reality. Our goal is to provide you with the technology and resources to trade in a savvy way."

quote from: gig website: gigfx.biz/page.php?pg=ceo_msg

GIGFX really scam

from GIGFX Customer Service <cs@gigfx.com>
reply-to GIGFX Customer Service <cs@gigfx.com>
to Hasihm Manan <dzarul43@gmail.com>
date Wed, May 12, 2010 at 10:13 PM
subject Re: RE: RE: RE: Internal Account Transfer

hide details 10:13 PM (16 hours ago)

Images are not displayed.
Display images below - Always display images from cs@gigfx.com

Dear Valued IB70400,

We don't need to disclose any white label agreement to you for proof as you have it with you the signed agreement. Why don't you show it to your clients and we can assure you that we will take all necessary actions against you if you provide any illegal documents or any other illegal activities.

Best Regards,

Customer Service team.

GIGFX LLC,

2711 Centerville Road Suite 120,
Wilmington, DE 19808 USA
Tel:

Technical Support:
+1-302-261-5718
+1-302-261-5732

+357-25-336302

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The information in this e-mail is confidential. This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on this is prohibited and may Be unlawful. Whilst all reasonable steps are taken to ensure accuracy and integrity of information and data transmitted electronically and to preserve The confidentiality thereof, no liability or responsibility whatsoever is accepted if the information or data is, for whatever reason corrupted or does not reach its intended destination.

What kind of agreement if one party that being claim already signed could not get copies of document?

Why GIGFX afraid of to give a copy of any white label agreement to me as they claim.

Do I have a right to keep a copy of signed white label agreement as GIGFX claim?

Doubt GIGFX had it...

from GIGFX Customer Service <cs@gigfx.com>
reply-to GIGFX Customer Service <cs@gigfx.com>
to Hasihm Manan <dzarul43@gmail.com>
date Wed, May 12, 2010 at 10:13 PM
subject Re: RE: RE: RE: Internal Account Transfer

hide details 10:13 PM (16 hours ago)
cs@gigfx.com[/email]

Dear Valued IB70400,

We don't need to disclose any white label agreement to you for proof as you have it with you the signed agreement. Why don't you show it to your clients and we can assure you that we will take all necessary actions against you if you provide any illegal documents or any other illegal activities.

Best Regards,
Customer Service team.
GIGFX LLC,
2711 Centerville Road Suite 120,
Wilmington, DE 19808 USA
Tel:

This is fraud for fraud attempts made by Gigfx. They try to delay us so that they can operate for a while longer, the possibility that they have more targets to defraud traders out there.

By reading the feedback from Gigfx, we know that Gigfx trying to hide something.
The most horrible is Gigfx want to relinquish its responsibilities to the IB Hashim.
IB Hashim overtly says that he never made any White Label agreement as alleged by the Gigfx.
Therefore, why not Gigfx disclose all documents that allegedly were signed by IB Hashim ? We are here to make appropriate judgments on this issue.

But the offense for offenses committed by Gigfx for this, what else can be trusted from this company? What to do now, we must work together to stop this evil Gigfx.

Hi all,

One thing now, little by little, comes to my mind, and worries me.

We see here a lot of poeple worries for their withdrawals, yes, i even know one personally. I also see here 2 IB representing +/- 300 or 350 ppl.

I see also that i gave email from cysec, and also gave the roots of how to get a legal representation in Cyprus, but...

but....

These 2 IB's (hashim and Bavaria) are not making any step forward. Have they wrote to cysec? Have they called or email any law firm in Cyprus? Any progress on that?

If i had 350 angry ppl knocking my door, as broker, or as Introducing Broker, I would be full of legal weapons, ofensive and defensive. And if these poeple were friends and customers, and i say i did everything to help them, i would say here that we go with this or that law firm in cyprus... I would lead the offensive, and not playing hide and seek with signed or not signed documentations...

I just don't know...

Back