• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Gigfx problem

I am having an issue with a company
a beginning at least

logo.gif

Dear All,

We can confirm after investigating for so called (karim444) that he does not exist in our system. We do have clients under that name (karim) and we did contact them but no one claimed regarding that response. On behalf of this so called (karim444) we like to withdraw that message as its really irrelevant. However our priority is that Mr. Ermer withdrawal is in process.

GIGFX HEADQUARTERS.

This is what a responsible/honest Broker does as a matter of course. A name behind the post would also be helpful as a contact reference. We FPA soldiers have nothing to lose in exposing a scam Broker. I personally live for that. Brokers have everything to gain by being decent/reliable/honest in all their doings. Maybe Mr Ermer would post confirmation here of received funds when they post to his/her bank account? Only thru his confirmation will this thread be concluded. As for Mr karim444 remarks on me personally? Who cares? I make money almost everyday in Forex and dont take personal attacks to heart. He is entitled to his opinion as are each of us. I just wish he would come back for round 2!-lol.

logo.gif

Dear All,

We can confirm after investigating for so called (karim444) that he does not exist in our system. We do have clients under that name (karim) and we did contact them but no one claimed regarding that response. On behalf of this so called (karim444) we like to withdraw that message as its really irrelevant. However our priority is that Mr. Ermer withdrawal is in process.

GIGFX HEADQUARTERS.

Never heard anything from Mr. Ermer Yet. I hope we get an update soon from Ermer.

GIGfx vs Ermer

That response by GIGfx is welcomed,like what Ernest said,it is a step in the right direction.We at FPA are waiting with keen interest and not until Mr Ermer confirms that he has received his money,this company will not be left off the hook.

I think the Gig guy misinterpreted AsstMod's post.

He's saying that someone inside GigFx HQ posted as Karim444. It's one of your employees pretending to be a happy customer.

And now, we've got another 1 post wonder showing support. Hmmmmnnnn....

I think the Gig guy misinterpreted AsstMod's post.

He's saying that someone inside GigFx HQ posted as Karim444. It's one of your employees pretending to be a happy customer.

And now, we've got another 1 post wonder showing support. Hmmmmnnnn....

I wonder Pharaoh, Why are these people are passing comments on how good is Gigfx.
i think the real problem is withdrawal of Ermer Isn't it and these good comments are making it more suspicious!!

Honestly- How friggin long does it take to verify a clients account balance/process a withdrawal request/adjust account balance/mail out check/confirm thru email to your client that the money is on the way? I can do this faster than this post took to write! GIGABOOBX:p

hi all,

just to update you all that i have received the portion of the funds worth 5K last 3 weeks ago. and have send another withdrawal worth 5K again last two weeks ago. but untill now i havent recived my second withdrawal. Im asking for the tt copy. but they have replied that (your withdrawal is being processed) how come they cannot give the copy where in fact when the withdrawal was processed the tt copy should be produced at the same time.

I dont want to destroy the credibility of the gigfx. all i want to get my money back as soon as possible.

I would like to thanks gigfx customer service for answering may email in just two days. because before it took me 1 week to have a reply from them.

I still have 17K on them.

ill update you all again next saturday

Last edited:
Ermer magbanua,

Personally, if I have so much trouble in withdrawing 5k, I would initiate withdrawal procedure for my entire balance 17k right now.
And if I don’t get that 5k & 17k within 5 to 7 working days, I will be posting here at FPA and all over the internet advertising my plight.

Hope things will turn out alright with you.

Ermer magbanua,

Personally, if I have so much trouble in withdrawing 5k, I would initiate withdrawal procedure for my entire balance 17k right now.
And if I don’t get that 5k & 17k within 5 to 7 working days, I will be posting here at FPA and all over the internet advertising my plight.

Hope things will turn out alright with you.

This is agreement to withdraw my funds portion by portion. 4 times until i recieve all my money. it is almost 7 days now since my account ballance has benn change due to 5K withdrawal but until now i havent recieved it.

Back