• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Gigfx problem

I am having an issue with a company
This is agreement to withdraw my funds portion by portion. 4 times until i recieve all my money. it is almost 7 days now since my account ballance has benn change due to 5K withdrawal but until now i havent recieved it.

I think patience is needed at this level,since they have told you that your request is being processed but all the same,keep us posted.

Another withdrawal problem

I would like to also share withdrawal problem but not as long and much as Mr Ermer. Only nearly 2K and 2 weeks with no reply at all from cs, suppport nor accounting. Only 2K, shouldn't be any problem. And I've insider regarding banking , so I can confirm that no such transaction from foreign country nor trying.

Hi...Nubie here

Hi, I'm new here......just register today....happened to landed here while google about gigfx.....I'm a client of gigfx under IB 70400 from Malaysia. Sad to hear that some of our friend here have withdrawal problem with them. I'm not siding any party in this case but just want to tell that until this moment I and few of my friends have no problem withdraw money from GIGfx.

I hope our friend's problem here will be resolve ASAP.

Hi, I'm new here......just register today....happened to landed here while google about gigfx.....I'm a client of gigfx under IB 70400 from Malaysia. Sad to hear that some of our friend here have withdrawal problem with them. I'm not siding any party in this case but just want to tell that until this moment I and few of my friends have no problem withdraw money from GIGfx.

I hope our friend's problem here will be resolve ASAP.

Today I've received email from GIGFX saying that they will process it immediately. Strangely they said my email regarding withdrawal was in SPAM folder so they didn't received it. So, how did they received my email regarding my complaint to FPA if my email was is SPAM folder and answer it immediately? Will see...

Dear Scar_lore,
Im in constant contact with the GIGFX HQ to see whats going on with your withdrawal.
From my telephone conversation, they commited that your withdrawal is on the way. I will ask them to send to me and to you the wire copy.

For everybody information im GIGFX IB and i scar is my client.
I have about 60 clients trading with GIGFX,so far, my clients has no problem. I believe there must be technical issues wit that.
Anyway scar..i will get them to respond to you immediately .

Regards

Pop,

This is the correct and proper way to respond to any client’s problems.
We at FPA would, of course, like to see Scar_lor get his money dues without any further problem.
This will definitely give a boost to GIGFX name and reputation.

New Status

Dear Scar_lore,
Im in constant contact with the GIGFX HQ to see whats going on with your withdrawal.
From my telephone conversation, they commited that your withdrawal is on the way. I will ask them to send to me and to you the wire copy.

For everybody information im GIGFX IB and i scar is my client.
I have about 60 clients trading with GIGFX,so far, my clients has no problem. I believe there must be technical issues wit that.
Anyway scar..i will get them to respond to you immediately .

Regards

Hello again..

Update on new status..

GIGFX have informed me that they will process the withdrawal immediately and the problem could be my mistake. As for now I'll hold my comment regarding GIGFX. Hope everything will be fine. I'll update again when the money received.

Thank you.

Swift code

Hello again..

Update on new status..

GIGFX have informed me that they will process the withdrawal immediately and the problem could be my mistake. As for now I'll hold my comment regarding GIGFX. Hope everything will be fine. I'll update again when the money received.

Thank you.

Dear scar..
the GIGFX HQ has contacted me. They need your correct SWIFT CODE as the one you provided is not correct.
Please resend your withdrawal form.
The correct code is : MBBEMYKL
The one you provided : MMBEMYKL

Kindly please send new form urgently,because the bank is closing for the weekend.

Regards
pop

Pop,

This is the correct and proper way to respond to any client’s problems.
We at FPA would, of course, like to see Scar_lor get his money dues without any further problem.
This will definitely give a boost to GIGFX name and reputation.

Thank you sir.
Im just doing my job as a middleman to help my clients in any way i can.
On top of that, i believe in GIGFX as they had been honest to my clients all this while.
Hopefully it stays like that forever.

Regards
pop

Hi
Saw your post just before signing off so I thought I would have a quick look at GIGFX website.

I am sorry to report that nothing has happened in the world of Forex and Economics at GIGFX since 2009-06-30 00:13:39 Dollar Seeking Answers This Week!

That is the latest update on their News Front!

Their calendar does give details for today... possibly because it has already occurred.However for the forthcoming week all they have to report is ... There is no information to display

Irrespective of whether their doors are open or not they are certainly not in the forefront of the world of forex.
;)
I do hope they forward funds to you - and hope also that you find a better style of broker.
Best wishes
Nat

Back