• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Gigfx problem

I am having an issue with a company

ermer magbanua

Private, 1st Class
I withdraw my account to gigfx due to they dont allow my trading style. las oct 14. they sent my funds with a wrong account number. then after changing lots of emails. they reply only some of it they sent again to my account with the correct account last decemeber 1, 2009 but until now december 16, 2009 i havent recieved my funds yet. they have sent me the copy of the fund transfer but the my bank told me that the refference number cannot be traced. i have emailed them everyday and asnwered me once in almost a week but they told me that they have sent already and the problem is in my bank. The problem is that the bank did not recived the money in the fund transfer refference number is untracable or unknown according to my bank. i dont know to take my money back. any one who could help me?
They should trace my money in my bank should comfirm that the money has been recieved. and will be cridited in my account. but the customer service is not giving me enough support to trace my funds its almost 2 months now. so all of you guys who is in gigfx please be carefull with this company.

Before I withdraw small amount and its no problem but now im closing my account i cannot recieve my money

gigfx told me today that they will resolve the problem. and locate my money. Please hold my complain for two days to have them resolve my problem. Mr. Mohamed called me. (Gigfx personel).

Last edited:
I have waited for almost 3 days now waiting for the result to get my money back. until now I have received only promises. I CANT WAIT TO GET BACK MY (22k USD). Its almost 2.5 months now since my Last withdrawal. but they havent return my funds yet. anyone who could help me, lease post your comment here in order get my money back ASAP. To all FPA people, HELP ME PLEASE.

Send them a link to this thread and leave a review if you haven't already done so. Let them know that you will be happy to tell the world how they resolved or didn't resolve the situation.

This is a CLASSIC broker trick to wear down a Depositor's will to continue the "fight". This marks about a hundred times I have seen this kind of complaint industry wide. Pharaoh is right-email the piss out of them(1000 times a day) with phone calls if possible too_Only by making threats and constant (and irritating) attempts to contact them will you ever have a chance at seeing your money.Also file a SCAM report here when you are allowed. One last thing: when choosing a Broker remember that the "real" brokers dont care how u trade because they are legitimate. They dont hold your trades in house(typically) and dont have to cheat you when you win. 22k is big money-worthy of a lawyers involvment but even this wont help if they are truly criminals. I never have more than 1000. bucks in any account just in case my brokers decide they are now a "deposit Only brokerage". Always remove profits ASAP to reduce this risk.Read the Broker Review section here(will take a day or 2) to get a better handle on what brokers to trust or stay away from. Aslo Google their (name + review).Good luck though.

gigfx prolem

until now They dont answer my email. or even call me as promised by them. Mr Mohamed, I dont know what is the relation of this guy to GIGFX but before he is calling me but now, I keep sending SMS and email to him to call me for an update but still I recieved no calls. This is thier delaying tacticks to hold my money. I will not stop untill I get my 22K USD. In my own opinion they have they are doing monkey business on me. I need your Help FPA staff. Thanks in advance.

There are a lot of scam brokers around and 22k is a lot of money to recover. It is sometimes a scam broker trick to say that they have sent you money when they never have. Some even fabricate 'proof' just to delay and hope that you go away. Wrong account numbers and false proof add up to weeks and weeks of delay which is exactly what these scammers are hoping for. The way to stop their activities is to spread the word around so that others dont get caught.

logo.gif

Dear FPA,

GIGFX Would like to confirm and to respond to Mr. Ermer constant accusation on GIGFX. We had wired his funds couple of times and it seems he has some kind of problems for recieving his funds from abroad. Maybe Mr. Ermer can tell everyone what problems he has with banks or with his country government. However inorder to solve this issue and for Mr. Ermer to stop fabricating and hurting GIGFX name, we did wire a partion of his funds to his wife bank account and he did recieve them. According to the agreement that was done with him (Wire Transfer to Wife Bank Account) he will recieve all his funds from GIGFX.

GIGFX Headquarters.

May be there is a prob but if his wife can receive funds so can he. They should sent all of his funds to his wife's account.

a little late

logo.gif

Dear FPA,

GIGFX Would like to confirm and to respond to Mr. Ermer constant accusation on GIGFX. We had wired his funds couple of times and it seems he has some kind of problems for recieving his funds from abroad. Maybe Mr. Ermer can tell everyone what problems he has with banks or with his country government. However inorder to solve this issue and for Mr. Ermer to stop fabricating and hurting GIGFX name, we did wire a partion of his funds to his wife bank account and he did recieve them. According to the agreement that was done with him (Wire Transfer to Wife Bank Account) he will recieve all his funds from GIGFX.

GIGFX Headquarters.

Not even a name,hah? In the world of Forex a company is guilty until the prove otherwise,period! Until our member posts otherwise,this one post wonder employee should not be trusted-IMO. I have never heard of this company and I have been in Forex for 5 years - to me - that smacks of a small company- and small "brokerages" typically "bucket" their clients trades. Trading a 22k account can very much hurt a small company if the trader is good. Of course I (or anyone else for that matter) cant prove whats actually going on there-but-being FOREX-I would tend to believe Ermer. We hear of scams almost daily just on this one forum alone. We rarely hear that clients have successfully recovered money. And now the wire transfer-I have made better than 200 in my life(incoming and outgoing)and not once-NEVER in fact-has any party ever lost one in route. In my 46 years on earth-I have NEVER even had a routine banking error! NONE! Get with the program GIGFX and prove this company isnt what we all suspect?:p

Back