• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Gigfx problem

I am having an issue with a company
Another reason to deal directly with a broker instead of through an IB that accepts/disburses the money. Now the broker and the IB or WL can each blame the other and the traders are still without their money.

These 2 IB's (hashim and Bavaria) .

Let me correct this statement, I not hold the IB status since early March 2010, where I was replaced by Mr. Hashim Manan. With respect to claims against Gigfx, we are still awaiting the results of the IB Hashim. He is our IB, therefore we will follow the decision on the Gigfx.

Let me correct this statement, I not hold the IB status since early March 2010, where I was replaced by Mr. Hashim Manan. With respect to claims against Gigfx, we are still awaiting the results of the IB Hashim. He is our IB, therefore we will follow the decision on the Gigfx.

Ok, but you have meetings every so often with unhappy clients, you said?
and you aconsider them friends, you also said. I have the feeling you somehow feel responsible of their disgrace, but i do not see much further action.

don't mis understand me. I just see ppl here shouting Vs gigfx, but no action taken. nothing else. It is easy to shout and scream, but if i had so many money
involved, as some claim here, i would have the sindicate formed, a lawyer hired,
and more stuff. Not only a "show me the signed docs...!"

Regds

Relax my bro,
We all had a discussion with IB Hashim for the next step. Results were also achieved, IB Hashim had contact Cysec and Cysec has preparing a list of lawyers to use in this claim.

So your claim is not true that we only noise in the peace of this forum :p

I am Hashim Manan whose successor of GIGFX IB 70400 from middle of March 2010. It is seem that GIGFX are given me empty promise regarding withdrawal.

1. Current issued is GIGFX to make people believe that I had entered the agreement for WHITE LABEL. I had request to copy of White Label, however GIGFX refuse to disclose. What kind of agreement if others party could not had a copy. Doubt GIGFX had it.

2. I had send inquiry and legal advised to CYSEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) and SEC ( U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission) since GIGFX had change the address to USA, recently.

3. CYSEC had a reply, so during this few days, I will work with CYSEC for documentation. CYSEC also will help me to find a lawyer.

4. Due to the ranking, I could not fill scam resolution. So I need to regular posting to getting the status not just making noise.

Thank you.

That is very good!

I am glad to be mistaken! Good luck then with your procedure.

Regards

Its ok my bro,
We are victims, so we have to fight to get back our money that was denied by Gigfx.

God bless us.

I am Hashim Manan whose successor of GIGFX IB 70400 from middle of March 2010. It is seem that GIGFX are given me empty promise regarding withdrawal.

1. Current issued is GIGFX to make people believe that I had entered the agreement for WHITE LABEL. I had request to copy of White Label, however GIGFX refuse to disclose. What kind of agreement if others party could not had a copy. Doubt GIGFX had it.

2. I had send inquiry and legal advised to CYSEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) and SEC ( U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission) since GIGFX had change the address to USA, recently.

3. CYSEC had a reply, so during this few days, I will work with CYSEC for documentation. CYSEC also will help me to find a lawyer.

4. Due to the ranking, I could not fill scam resolution. So I need to regular posting to getting the status not just making noise.

Thank you.

that a great move bro....show them no mercy....:mad:

As far as i know, we don't have any problem with our IB (Mr hashim). It is GIGfx that hold our money. I am really disappointed here, this is my first year trading in forex and unfortunately is was with GIGfx. :mad:

As far as i know, we don't have any problem with our IB (Mr hashim). It is GIGfx that hold our money. I am really disappointed here, this is my first year trading in forex and unfortunately is was with GIGfx. :mad:

AGREED, we dont have any problem with Malaysia IB (Mr. Hashim). we still didnt receive our withdrawal coz GIGFX hold d money. we need our money.......:hissyfit:

Back