• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Gigfx problem

I am having an issue with a company
Last Gigfx withdrawal recieved

Good day to all,

Just to inform you all that I have received my last withdrawal. Thanks to FPA for helping solve the problem with gigfx for almost 6 months of changing emails.

More power to FPA soldiers and hope will continue to resolve the issues relating to Gigfx.

Hope also that Gigfx will resolve all withdrawals.

Once again thank you again. I will continue also helping others to resolve issues in this forum.

I will continue also helping others to resolve issues in this forum.

Glad to see your problem solved. :)

FPA is now looking to solve our issues with Gigfx. Your issues same with us, only different in terms of outstanding withdrawal amount.

Good day to all,

Just to inform you all that I have received my last withdrawal. Thanks to FPA for helping solve the problem with gigfx for almost 6 months of changing emails.

More power to FPA soldiers and hope will continue to resolve the issues relating to Gigfx.

Once again thank you again. I will continue also helping others to resolve issues in this forum.

Good to hear this...hopefully we will be getting our money too...:)

Gigfx Deny To Pay The Withdraw Of Malaysian Trader

As far as i know, we don't have any problem with our IB (Mr hashim). It is GIGfx that hold our money. I am really disappointed here, this is my first year trading in forex and unfortunately is was with GIGfx.

[ROOT CAUSE)

FROM INITIAL STAGE GIGFX DID GIVE PERMISSION TO TRANSFER BETWEEN IB AND TRADER,

(COUNTERMEASURE)

GIGFX SHOULD FULLY RESPONSIBLE ON THIS MATTER WITHOUT ANY DELAY AND DING DONG HERE AND THERE.GIGFX ARE GUILTY, HAVE TO PAY ALL THE WITHDRAW.NO OTHER WAY TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM.

THANKS FOR MR.HASHIM,MR JOE AND ALL GIGFX ASIAN TRADER TRYING SO HARD TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER.

ALMIGHTY GOD BE WITH US

Last edited:
Drag Gigfx Issue To Usa Embassy

dzarul
I am Hashim Manan whose successor of GIGFX IB 70400 from middle of March 2010. It is seem that GIGFX are given me empty promise regarding withdrawal.

1. Current issued is GIGFX to make people believe that I had entered the agreement for WHITE LABEL. I had request to copy of White Label, however GIGFX refuse to disclose. What kind of agreement if others party could not had a copy. Doubt GIGFX had it.

2. I had send inquiry and legal advised to CYSEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) and SEC ( U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission) since GIGFX had change the address to USA, recently.

THAT'S GOOD MOVE U MAKE MR.HASHIM, IF MR. HELLWAY STILL CAN'T COMPREHENSIVE THIS PROBLEM ,I THINK WE HAVE TO SUBMIT AVIDENCE TO USA EMBASSY IN KL TO TAKE ACTION BY OBAMA GOVT ON THIS GIGFX .
350 TRADER BEEN FRAUD BY GIGFX,ITS A BIG ISSUE.
MAY ALLAH BE WITH U AND ALL THE TRADER.

Hello M.ashour and haris
I hope you are fine, I am Ahmed Ali was working as technical support & research Dep. Manager in gigfx for one year, and currently I am working as the same title in SKYLINEBROKERS this means I am not marketer as you said, may I speak here as one was with you.
I started my job with gigfx at May 2009 as a Cyprus’s respectable firm own respectable office and specialized staff in the field and great business in Asia, and there was a promise from mr.ashour director of the company that the company will be a member of CYPRUS SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION at February 2010 as maximum date ,and by the time I discovered something very strange, the deliberate delay in withdrawing funds to clients in spite of told me and clients that they have been transferred the funds maximum 2 work day, unfortunately the transfer takes 25 days!!!!!!! And when I ask to see the tt copy I surprised that the money transfer from gig at the same day the client receive it.
I woke up one day and opened the firm website , I found the company address changed to American address and when I asked mr.ashour he lying and told me we have to change the address upon request from CYPRUS to be a member!!!!!!!!!
The more funny is the request from mr.ashour to me to bring some legal document about my financial disclosure to present it to CYPRUS as one of CYPRUS requests to complete the registration procedures, after I finish this document and west my time and money to do this document one of my
friend send for me the warning from CYPRUS about gigfx by the old date plus the clients start to complain me in police office as a layer man.
This is the last reason to present my resignation from this firm because they are not credibility , and another things if I tried to say it here will be enough to close this firm, but I wouldn’t like to do that just for my clients who still trade with this firm.
After my resignation from gigfx , the troubles start with me from clients especially the withdrawal requests and this is very clear through some topics in FPA, yesterday Mr.Mohamed Fawzi called me and asked me to help him to take his rights from gigfx , I told him I quit from this firm and recommend him to contact them to solve his issue, but he told me that they are not interested to solve his trouble by gigfx and asked me how he can complain them specially they have a three firms for one company, I recommend him to speak about his issue in FPA.
He asked me to help him and if any one of my clients wants any help from me I wouldn’t hesitate to help him to take his rights from gigfx, so I sent my statement for him BY MY NAME and keep in mind I don’t need to hide my name or any information to help my clients . ashour , I have a lot of clients have a troubles with your firm so please tell your clients where they can complain you because I don’t have enough time to solve all your troubles with your clients.
About your question how your legal paper with clients, this was your request when I was working with you, you told me before “any clients asks about the company and its legal paper you can send it for the clients to be sure he is working with a legal firm”
And keep in mind if I want to present any data about your firm , I will post it by AHMED ALI not even SKYLINE , and you know what I have and what I know about your firm.
Of course I wouldn’t blame you about my low IQ and low knowledge , don’t forget you speak about your last manager in technical and support Dep. In your firm and I quit because your layers, your problem wasn’t with SKYLINE and if you want to make a lawsuit you can make it against me and my clients.
About FPA , I was expected that you will concern about the main problem , if the client want to complain the company where and how he can do that? But unfortunately you concern that FAWZI and SHADI is the same person from one ip!!!!!!!! Why you don’t try to know are this people right or wrong?????
Of course you are biased to gigfx and I don’t know why, when I do search about gigfx on google , I didn’t found your topics about them , especially gig!!!!!!!!! , But advice from someone who often sided with them and make great effort to make them do a better. Will not take anything but trouble and lack of credibility
Sir FPA no one in gigfx has james name, don’t let this people cheat you and don’t forget I worked with this people for one year and I know who is post in your sit, all of them HOBA, AHMED MORSY, JAMES and a lot of layers .please sir , focus on the fact not the ip .

Finally Ashour and Haris, I wouldn’t like to involve in your issues with your clients but it seems you want me to be in, OK, I haven’t any mind to be involved to SOLVE your troubles with your clients or to POST your troubles with them.

Dear Haris
Why you are so stupid to speak with me as james, are you learn the lay from Ashour? I know who with me and don’t forget that you wrote to AHMED ALI and don’t forget also that the internet public relation office was beside my office.
But I don’t like to west my time with layer man like you and your partner in this unprofessional broker has 3 names for 1 company( am I layer in this data?) and also has warning from Cyprus .
If you are a man and I am sure you don’t know anything about this word, proof that I am layer.

That is enough today, please reply me to post for you the moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor

Now, the truth was shining , falsehood was exposed.

Since Gigfx to start wide the range of problems, I began to feel Mohamad Ashour is not just an ordinary worker in Gigfx. Every conversation and problem solving related to each clients prove that, he is not just a regular employee, where the action is detrimental to clients/IB's and in favor of the Gigfx interests.

Together we are waiting for further fraud from Gigfx. :p

GIGFX really scam

I heard my IB still waiting the reply from FPA. It is being more than 2 month this case being discuss among him, GIGFX and FPA.

Wondering what it is happen to FPA?

According to my IB, he is going to send a final email to FPA for the action. Otherwise he is going to post all the email correspondence to here, to lets the people judge....

Wondering if FPA will allow him to post his email, HERE!

The issues between GIGFX and their IB/WL are beyond the FPA's ability to fix.

I tried to get both sides to provide me with a spreadsheet of client accounts. I thought this would narrow down which side owed the other money. Both spreadsheets had numerous accounts that were not on the other spreadsheet.

I am done mediating the argument between GIGFX and its IB over who stole the money. If GIGFX can claim that one IB that processed deposits stole money, then they can do that for any IB. As far as the FPA is concerned, if the money was shown on the trading platform, then GIGFX was agreeing that the money was safe. If an IB did steal the money, GIGFX should pay the clients and go after the IB in court.

Unless GIGFX shows that 100% of deposits made through IBs are safe, the FPA recommends that anyone who deposited this way withdraw all funds immediately. This applies to all IBs that accept client deposits, not just those involved in this dispute.

The WL agreement that GIGFX points to will probably not stand up in court. GIGFX did not ensure that the money was transferred to the WL's control. Clients were not given any choice about the transfer to the WL.

The FPA recommends that all clients involved in this issue file a withdrawal request with GIGFX for their full balances immediately. Include a note saying that you hold GIGFX responsible for all deposits and trades that they acknowledged in your platform. If you don't get your money within 2 weeks, please report back here and your case will be handled as a Scam Ticket.

The FPA recommends that all clients involved in this issue file a withdrawal request with GIGFX for their full balances immediately. Include a note saying that you hold GIGFX responsible for all deposits and trades that they acknowledged in your platform. If you don't get your money within 2 weeks, please report back here and your case will be handled as a Scam Ticket.

All frenz, we must give attention and provide cooperation on this matter in the recovery of our rights as Gigfx traders.

Back