Gigfx Scaming Me And All Cleints By 3 Names For 1 Company (gigfx Ltd, Gigfx Llc, Glob

M.FAWZI

Another Skyline Person (Banned)
Hi, my name is Mohamed fawzi , I have accounts with gigfx numbers 30130,30131.
My story with this firm starting by scalping, they said I am scalper!!!! (all my trade above ten minutes).
After this issue they make a scam champion you can see it in this link
Global Investment Gate | GIGFX Bonus Account
My friend AHMED SABER registered for this champion acc number 95057, he deposited 300$ and make it 6000$ profit but they didn’t give him his money and told him he is scalper!!!!!!!!

You know this firm as GIGFX LLC, in attached you will find GIGFX paper as Cyprus company not USA company and you will find also acc statement by name GLOBAL INVESTMENT GATE.

So if I want to complain this scam firm, how and where I can do that?

Please FPA , I need your help.

Attachments

• gigfx paper.jpg
    gigfx paper.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 21
  • global investment gate brokers statment.jpg
    global investment gate brokers statment.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 21
Reply To Skyline

Hi, my name is Mohamed fawzi , I have accounts with gigfx numbers 30130,30131.
My story with this firm starting by scalping, they said I am scalper!!!! (all my trade above ten minutes).
After this issue they make a scam champion you can see it in this link
Global Investment Gate | GIGFX Bonus Account
My friend AHMED SABER registered for this champion acc number 95057, he deposited 300$ and make it 6000$ profit but they didn’t give him his money and told him he is scalper!!!!!!!!

You know this firm as GIGFX LLC, in attached you will find GIGFX paper as Cyprus company not USA company and you will find also acc statement by name GLOBAL INVESTMENT GATE.

So if I want to complain this scam firm, how and where I can do that?

Please FPA , I need your help.

Hello Skyline and especially to Ahmed Ali,

Another false accusation by skyline. What amuses me how low IQ these members of skyline had achieved. From the attachment it showed on their desktop the Logo for skyline. Specifically on Ahmed Ali PC. Don’t you have other work to do?? Is that kind of marketing you are doing for Skyline? The merely thing Ahmed Ali and his associates are doing is to damage Skyline reputation! I had attached proof showing that Ahmed Ali was in fact an employee in GIGFX and works now in Skyline and proof showing the Logo of Skyline. Poor guy the owner of Skyline!! He is paying skyline employees their salaries just to write false accusation against GIGFX. What a outstanding job there achieving! This has two scenarios: firstly its either all skyline members are really brainless with no background education at all, or Skyline intentionally proving for all FPA members that these accusations are written by them. I will go for the first scenario.

Here is the reply for their fake case:

Firstly Mohamed Fawzi does not hold the account number 30130. Secondly account 30131 is in fact under the name of Mohamed Fawzi however that account has no history at all!!!!!!!! I mean how unintelligent can you get Skyline!!!!!! At least file a case alert with substantial evidence.

Secondly for the $300 bonus that was offered to clients. It’s true we had a case with a client called Mr. Ahmed Saber and yes he did reach to $6000. However one of the conditions of the contest a client cannot close any trade less than 5 minutes. Here is the link from our website that mentions our terms & conditions: Global Investment Gate | GIGFX Bonus Account . All trades less than 5 minutes were deducted from Mr. Ahmed Saber and he personally had approved his mistake, and all the remaining balance was wired to his bank account. If Mr. Ahmed Saber likes to join this conversation and disapprove my statement, I will gladly hear his opinion.

Thirdly we are a registered company in Cyprus. The big question how did you get that form!!!! Did you not know that is an illegal act? Did you not know that you (Skyline) had stolen documents from GIGFX and placed them into a forum?

In-conclusion I like to inform Skyline the following:

Skyline today had crossed the line with GIGFX. They had previously attacked GIGFX with false accusation and it had been proved. GIGFX had decided to file a lawsuit against Skyline. I will no longer be bothered writing anymore to this unprofessional broker or answer to any false accusations made by Skyline. You will receive a phone call soon by our Lawyers. The only thing I must say it’s a humiliation from Skyline to perform this way. I will also request FPA to remove all these posts made by Skyline as its obvious these case alerts are just false accusation in-order to damage GIGFX reputation. My god help all members of Skyline and may god give you some brains to work.

James Hallway.

Attachments

• global investment gate brokers statment.jpg
    global investment gate brokers statment.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 17
M.FAWZI is now banned. He and "shadi fadi" posted from the same IP address today. Shadi is already linked to Skyline and failed to explain this when given a chance.

Dear Skyline,

Take your broker war somewhere else. You are only embarrassing yourselves further by continuing this at the FPA.

Just in case someone thinks I'm favoring GIGFX, I've been arguing with James over an issue for more than a month now. I'm hoping to get the problem resolved, but the final outcome hasn't been determined yet. It's still possible there may be an FPA scam finding against GIGFX. If there is, it will be based on real problems, not on those manufactured by a competing broker.

From Ahmed Ali

Hello M.ashour and haris
I hope you are fine, I am Ahmed Ali was working as technical support & research Dep. Manager in gigfx for one year, and currently I am working as the same title in SKYLINEBROKERS this means I am not marketer as you said, may I speak here as one was with you.
I started my job with gigfx at May 2009 as a Cyprus’s respectable firm own respectable office and specialized staff in the field and great business in Asia, and there was a promise from mr.ashour director of the company that the company will be a member of CYPRUS SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION at February 2010 as maximum date ,and by the time I discovered something very strange, the deliberate delay in withdrawing funds to clients in spite of told me and clients that they have been transferred the funds maximum 2 work day, unfortunately the transfer takes 25 days!!!!!!! And when I ask to see the tt copy I surprised that the money transfer from gig at the same day the client receive it.
I woke up one day and opened the firm website , I found the company address changed to American address and when I asked mr.ashour he lying and told me we have to change the address upon request from CYPRUS to be a member!!!!!!!!!
The more funny is the request from mr.ashour to me to bring some legal document about my financial disclosure to present it to CYPRUS as one of CYPRUS requests to complete the registration procedures, after I finish this document and west my time and money to do this document one of my
friend send for me the warning from CYPRUS about gigfx by the old date plus the clients start to complain me in police office as a layer man.
This is the last reason to present my resignation from this firm because they are not credibility , and another things if I tried to say it here will be enough to close this firm, but I wouldn’t like to do that just for my clients who still trade with this firm.
After my resignation from gigfx , the troubles start with me from clients especially the withdrawal requests and this is very clear through some topics in FPA, yesterday Mr.Mohamed Fawzi called me and asked me to help him to take his rights from gigfx , I told him I quit from this firm and recommend him to contact them to solve his issue, but he told me that they are not interested to solve his trouble by gigfx and asked me how he can complain them specially they have a three firms for one company, I recommend him to speak about his issue in FPA.
He asked me to help him and if any one of my clients wants any help from me I wouldn’t hesitate to help him to take his rights from gigfx, so I sent my statement for him BY MY NAME and keep in mind I don’t need to hide my name or any information to help my clients . ashour , I have a lot of clients have a troubles with your firm so please tell your clients where they can complain you because I don’t have enough time to solve all your troubles with your clients.
About your question how your legal paper with clients, this was your request when I was working with you, you told me before “any clients asks about the company and its legal paper you can send it for the clients to be sure he is working with a legal firm”
And keep in mind if I want to present any data about your firm , I will post it by AHMED ALI not even SKYLINE , and you know what I have and what I know about your firm.
Of course I wouldn’t blame you about my low IQ and low knowledge , don’t forget you speak about your last manager in technical and support Dep. In your firm and I quit because your layers, your problem wasn’t with SKYLINE and if you want to make a lawsuit you can make it against me and my clients.
About FPA , I was expected that you will concern about the main problem , if the client want to complain the company where and how he can do that? But unfortunately you concern that FAWZI and SHADI is the same person from one ip!!!!!!!! Why you don’t try to know are this people right or wrong?????
Of course you are biased to gigfx and I don’t know why, when I do search about gigfx on google , I didn’t found your topics about them , especially gig!!!!!!!!! , But advice from someone who often sided with them and make great effort to make them do a better. Will not take anything but trouble and lack of credibility
Sir FPA no one in gigfx has james name, don’t let this people cheat you and don’t forget I worked with this people for one year and I know who is post in your sit, all of them HOBA, AHMED MORSY, JAMES and a lot of layers .please sir , focus on the fact not the ip .

Finally Ashour and Haris, I wouldn’t like to involve in your issues with your clients but it seems you want me to be in, OK, I haven’t any mind to be involved to SOLVE your troubles with your clients or to POST your troubles with them.

Reply to a confirmed member of Skyline.

Hello M.ashour and haris
I hope you are fine, I am Ahmed Ali was working as technical support & research Dep. Manager in gigfx for one year, and currently I am working as the same title in SKYLINEBROKERS this means I am not marketer as you said, may I speak here as one was with you.
I started my job with gigfx at May 2009 as a Cyprus’s respectable firm own respectable office and specialized staff in the field and great business in Asia, and there was a promise from mr.ashour director of the company that the company will be a member of CYPRUS SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION at February 2010 as maximum date ,and by the time I discovered something very strange, the deliberate delay in withdrawing funds to clients in spite of told me and clients that they have been transferred the funds maximum 2 work day, unfortunately the transfer takes 25 days!!!!!!! And when I ask to see the tt copy I surprised that the money transfer from gig at the same day the client receive it.
I woke up one day and opened the firm website , I found the company address changed to American address and when I asked mr.ashour he lying and told me we have to change the address upon request from CYPRUS to be a member!!!!!!!!!
The more funny is the request from mr.ashour to me to bring some legal document about my financial disclosure to present it to CYPRUS as one of CYPRUS requests to complete the registration procedures, after I finish this document and west my time and money to do this document one of my
friend send for me the warning from CYPRUS about gigfx by the old date plus the clients start to complain me in police office as a layer man.
This is the last reason to present my resignation from this firm because they are not credibility , and another things if I tried to say it here will be enough to close this firm, but I wouldn’t like to do that just for my clients who still trade with this firm.
After my resignation from gigfx , the troubles start with me from clients especially the withdrawal requests and this is very clear through some topics in FPA, yesterday Mr.Mohamed Fawzi called me and asked me to help him to take his rights from gigfx , I told him I quit from this firm and recommend him to contact them to solve his issue, but he told me that they are not interested to solve his trouble by gigfx and asked me how he can complain them specially they have a three firms for one company, I recommend him to speak about his issue in FPA.
He asked me to help him and if any one of my clients wants any help from me I wouldn’t hesitate to help him to take his rights from gigfx, so I sent my statement for him BY MY NAME and keep in mind I don’t need to hide my name or any information to help my clients . ashour , I have a lot of clients have a troubles with your firm so please tell your clients where they can complain you because I don’t have enough time to solve all your troubles with your clients.
About your question how your legal paper with clients, this was your request when I was working with you, you told me before “any clients asks about the company and its legal paper you can send it for the clients to be sure he is working with a legal firm”
And keep in mind if I want to present any data about your firm , I will post it by AHMED ALI not even SKYLINE , and you know what I have and what I know about your firm.
Of course I wouldn’t blame you about my low IQ and low knowledge , don’t forget you speak about your last manager in technical and support Dep. In your firm and I quit because your layers, your problem wasn’t with SKYLINE and if you want to make a lawsuit you can make it against me and my clients.
About FPA , I was expected that you will concern about the main problem , if the client want to complain the company where and how he can do that? But unfortunately you concern that FAWZI and SHADI is the same person from one ip!!!!!!!! Why you don’t try to know are this people right or wrong?????
Of course you are biased to gigfx and I don’t know why, when I do search about gigfx on google , I didn’t found your topics about them , especially gig!!!!!!!!! , But advice from someone who often sided with them and make great effort to make them do a better. Will not take anything but trouble and lack of credibility
Sir FPA no one in gigfx has james name, don’t let this people cheat you and don’t forget I worked with this people for one year and I know who is post in your sit, all of them HOBA, AHMED MORSY, JAMES and a lot of layers .please sir , focus on the fact not the ip .

Finally Ashour and Haris, I wouldn’t like to involve in your issues with your clients but it seems you want me to be in, OK, I haven’t any mind to be involved to SOLVE your troubles with your clients or to POST your troubles with them.

Dear Ahmed Ali,

What a crap statement by Ahmed. At least for a start you admit your IQ is low. You must have got a really good beating from the owner of Skyline. Damaging his broker firm reputation had reached to write a crap imaginative story in-order to protect and defend Skyline Image. Too late now as the fire had already erupted with all your fake accusation against GIGFX. To conclude you had proved in your statement that it was you who had instructed and written all those fake statement towards GIGFX as a representative from Skyline Brokers. Thanks for admitting at least our lawyers will take your testimonial into a consideration.

As I had said from my previous statements, I will no longer waste my time with any member of Skyline. Regarding clients not receiving their withdrawals had brought my attention. Why would they contact you and not to GIGFX. Were one email sent to us by Mr. Mohamed Fawzy complaining about his withdrawal? Which clients are you referring about that they have a problem with withdrawals with GIGFX! You can tell those clients to send me an email to james@gigfx.com . No need for you to work extra hours. (In the meantime you should exercise your brains before posting from a different name). I am sure you had learned a lot by now.

In conclusion Skyline had tried with all its powers to try to damage GIGFX reputation. Statement after fake statement were all proved that it was their members of Skyline who had written them. Today another evident statement had also been proven. All your cases alerts were written towards GIGFX. You have any difference with an individual you go ahead file a complain against this person. However GIGFX will not let Skyline off the hook until we see our justice been taken against this unprofessional broker.

James Hallway.

please reply me

Dear Haris
Why you are so stupid to speak with me as james, are you learn the lay from Ashour? I know who with me and don’t forget that you wrote to AHMED ALI and don’t forget also that the internet public relation office was beside my office.
But I don’t like to west my time with layer man like you and your partner in this unprofessional broker has 3 names for 1 company( am I layer in this data?) and also has warning from Cyprus .
If you are a man and I am sure you don’t know anything about this word, proof that I am layer.

That is enough today, please reply me to post for you the moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor

Back