1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GigFXAsia.com

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Administrator, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. Larry Sayer

Larry Sayer Private

GigFX is a big scammer, took my 3500 dollars and called all my trades abusive. What a group of crooks.

3. Larry Sayer

Larry Sayer Private

GigFX Scammers

This company has basically stolen my $3500.00 dollars by saying all my trades were abusive in nature. What a group of crooks.

4. ernest8fingers

ernest8fingers Master Sergeant

These swine(and all the PIGS that work there)are not a brokerage. They are internet criminals at best. They need to pay(in blood hopefully). Karma will see to that eventually. They set up this "business" to milk money out of new clients before they close shop. I have seen this now-maybe 50 times-here at this website alone. Only trade with the "big boys". $3500 isnt small change but many more people(myself included) have "donated" more to their Forex education. You just earned your 1st Purple Heart.

5. Larry Sayer

Larry Sayer Private

GigFXAsia

I have finally been contacted by GigFx and we have reached a satisfactory agreement on the dispute over my account. I will be waiting for the funds to be deposited in my checking account and will write when that is completed. Mostly just a big mis-communication between them and me. :)

6. Larry Sayer

Larry Sayer Private

Scam Delight

Well here it is a month later and I still have not received a check, just a lot of emails saying that I would be getting one. GigFX creditability is less than good and I would not trust anything that they do or say. They should be a big red spot on the scam list:mad:

7. Larry Sayer

Larry Sayer Private

Total losers

GigFx, is a loser company if you can even classify them as a company. They call me and convinced me to settle for one-half of what my account balance was or lose it all. After their agreement with me I have waited and waited for my check. No check, not sure they know how to transfer money by wire to the United States and I guess they do not have any checks that they could send me. I guess the saying about lawyer is true, how do you know when they are lying? They move the mouth. Anyway, I hope that all these post will save others from going with this company and getting the shaft.:mad:

8. Larry Sayer

Larry Sayer Private

Vote to put GigFx on the Scam list.

GigFx needs to be placed on the scam list as soon as possible. They tried to get me to stop posting on Forex Peace Army but failed to follow through with the agreement they made with me so I am on the charge again.:mad::mad::mad:

9. Larry Sayer

Larry Sayer Private

Complete

I have finally received my money from GigFX into my banking account. Long process, but it is complete.

: gigfxasia