Gj Reversal Zones

Good evening everyone, GBPJPY has had quite a bit of movement over the past few days. Since the last time i posted about the potential setups we saw a rejection from the first demand area. I didnt take that trade personally as im waiting for my favored area lower down. If you did take that setup then you will be in profits. But i would advise to move your stop loss into profits to secure some pips. It looks like it could possibly take another tumble further down, as it looks like a break and retest currently forming lower high created so we may see another drop. I could be wrong but nothing bad about securing the bag if you took that first one. Will keep an eye out and update again in a few days. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good evening all, markets are back open. Looking back on GBPJPY setups. We last saw a drop through the trend, but then we got a re-test and dropped back down to the demand zone . But price has made a lower high and a higher low which means there's no apparent immediate trend. Which comes to us trapping the market into a corner and letting the breakout guide us with the direction. I'm hoping of a drop to the demand zone below before buying in again. Mark up and watch for now it may come this week. Have a good trading week all. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Back